GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fable questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Sun 02/01/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Ok ive been playing it for a week now noy non stop mind just a normal amount and my guy is 41 already!? do i die of old age or go back in time somwere? his hairs even gone grey! lol
how do i get that cool sword out of the stone?
and can i repeat the arena cus that was well fun!
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Ow Yer"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i just beat jack o blades got that kool sword did something withit(dont want to spoil) and you cant even carry on the game with it!! WHATS up with that!
Mon 03/01/05 at 14:28
Regular
satans little helper wrote:
> Oh yeah. Umm what do you get for giving a sacrifice at le temple of
> Skorm?

You have to sacrifice someone at exactly the right time of day and you get Skorms Bow which is the 2nd strongest weapon in the game.

You'll have to look on an FAQ though to find out the time.
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
You cant die
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:16
Regular
"boom boom click"
what age do you die at?
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:46
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Mathews wrote:
> ive just read from somwere that to get the sword out of the stone in
> Avo you need 5 more physique points 3 more health and 2 more
> toughness than the 1st time you tried to pull it out :s but i cant
> remember my stats from back then

Pay attention boy... I already stated that further down the page - you need fully-mastered physical/strength attributes.

Yours, Hibey.
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:45
Regular
"For One Night Only"
satans little helper wrote:
> Hehe i'm only 34 on it and i already have wrinkles on my forehead. I
> also have a huge scar across my face.

I'm covered in scars - and my hands permanently glow blue with magic...
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:40
Regular
"Ow Yer"
ive just read from somwere that to get the sword out of the stone in Avo you need 5 more physique points 3 more health and 2 more toughness than the 1st time you tried to pull it out :s but i cant remember my stats from back then
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Ow Yer"
temple of skorm is wierd i took a guy there from well far away and i didnt get anything lol
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Oh yeah. Umm what do you get for giving a sacrifice at le temple of Skorm?
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:26
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hehe i'm only 34 on it and i already have wrinkles on my forehead. I also have a huge scar across my face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.