GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Megson quits the Brom"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 12:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well, not yet, but come end of season Gary Megson has said he will leave West Brom as his contract expires. This news comes after "bad relations" being rumoured between Megson and the WBA chairman.

Personally I think he's a top manager, and someone is sure to snap him up in Div 1 or above. Southampton? I think it'd work.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well, not yet, but come end of season Gary Megson has said he will leave West Brom as his contract expires. This news comes after "bad relations" being rumoured between Megson and the WBA chairman.

Personally I think he's a top manager, and someone is sure to snap him up in Div 1 or above. Southampton? I think it'd work.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I woulden't mind seeing him at Leicester.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:47
Regular
"es argh"
Breaking news!11

Megson relieved of duties by West Brom.

Not the smartest move to say you're leaving, look what hapenned to Strachan.

But still, managerless West Brom doesn't sound like a team going for a champions league place.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:51
Regular
On paper they have a better team compared to Palace instead they lost 3-0 to them I'm sure he's glad he's leaving soon.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:53
Regular
"es argh"
*Already been sacked Scopeh
Wed 27/10/04 at 09:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Good thing for him, wouldnt have minded him coming to Hillsborough.

He will bounce back bigger and stronger.

Possible Southhamptom target now?
Wed 27/10/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
West Brom are understood to have approached Sir Bobby Robson as they seek a replacement for Gary Megson.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=234075&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Baggies+approach+Sir+Bobby[/URL]
Wed 27/10/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i heard this morning they are thinking of a robson-robson partnership. booby and bryan that is. it would certainly be intersting if it happened
Wed 27/10/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Interesting, but unfortunately unlikely; it's more likely that they've both been linked with the job. Still, it'll be a very hard job, keeping the Baggies in the Premiership. At the moment, it looks more likely to be Bryan going for the job, as Sir Bobby seems to be pretty much in the cold about all of this.
Wed 27/10/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yes and it is a huge step down for bobby - barce, and newcastle....brom. (no duscredit to brom, but you see my point)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.