GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSBM time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Underbean"
If you own super smash bros melee, go to the data section and in one of the sections it shows you how long you have played the game, how many times you have pressed the power swith and how long your gamecube has been on:
i have been on smash bros for 500 hours
and my gc has been on for 1267 hours,
bearing in mind i got my gamecube when it came out thats not alot, its between 50-100 days that gc has been on, not all at once, spread over periods of time.
Tue 04/01/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Underbean"
Well i have a cheat disk and i selected all the cheats and didnt know what they done, and it unlocked everything, even though i unlocked all places to fight and characters
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
chatterbox wrote:
> Yer I know, I accidently used a cheat to get all trophys.

Crockofshit. How do you accidentally cheat?
Tue 04/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
"0228"
chatterbox wrote:
> Yer I know, I accidently used a cheat to get all trophys.

Yes, accidentally...
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Underbean"
Yer I know, I accidently used a cheat to get all trophys.

How bout home run contest? Who has got the furthest, the furthest you can got is 5000m, because i used a cheat to get infinite time and got the sandbag to 300%, hit it with the sword and it froze when it got past 5000m
Tue 04/01/05 at 14:31
Regular
Ahem. :-)
Tue 04/01/05 at 14:30
Regular
Chatterbox, that isn't how long your Gamecube as been on overall.
Just while using the Smash Brothers software.

So anytime not classed as "playtime", playing the game, has been used to scroll menu's, load the game and choose characters.
I bet that's a good few hundred hours of your life that you won't get back! ;-)
Mon 03/01/05 at 18:25
Regular
Are you proud of your achievements chatterbox?
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:33
Regular
"the burning sky"
I had a heck of a lot of them, but somehow my bro 'overwrote' the data on my memcard with a blank file. God knows how he did it. Tis a great game, but i just dont feel like doing it all over again...
Mon 03/01/05 at 14:47
Regular
"0228"
Ninjax wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> Have you got all of the trophies? I'm stuck on 288.
>
> i just got that one but dont know how?!?!? it finished my collection
> though.

I don't mean trophy #288 (sherrif), I mean I have 288 trophies and need two more (crazy hand and mew).
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I have about 280.

America got 2 more than us (a Samus without helmet one which you got if you had Metroid Prime saves on your Memory Card and a Mario riding a Yoshi if you had Mario Sunshine saves).

And Japan got an extra one on top of that which was taken out of PAL/US versions. Something about blood (?)

Well there's some useless information for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.