GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fix my MSN Messenger? :' {"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 21:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yesterday evening it was working fine.
I switch on my computer today and try to sign in and it doesn't work.

No-one used the computer between me leaving last night and coming on today.

When I try to sign in I get this:

"There was a problem connecting you to MSN Messenger. Click Troubleshoot for help with this problem.

Error code:
0x81000370"

I've run the troubleshooter but it finds no problems and tells me to sign in, then tells me to run troubleshooter...etc.

My other PC (which connects through this one) can log into MSN and Windows Messenger fine.

I've tried re-installing it and even System Restore but to no avail.

:' [

Any ideas?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yesterday evening it was working fine.
I switch on my computer today and try to sign in and it doesn't work.

No-one used the computer between me leaving last night and coming on today.

When I try to sign in I get this:

"There was a problem connecting you to MSN Messenger. Click Troubleshoot for help with this problem.

Error code:
0x81000370"

I've run the troubleshooter but it finds no problems and tells me to sign in, then tells me to run troubleshooter...etc.

My other PC (which connects through this one) can log into MSN and Windows Messenger fine.

I've tried re-installing it and even System Restore but to no avail.

:' [

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.