GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft free trail"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Mon 12/06/06 at 11:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
There is a free 10 day trail promoton on fileplanet at the moment.

Fileplanet promotion

Although i don't come on here much i thought a few people might want to check this out.
Mon 12/06/06 at 11:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
There is a free 10 day trail promoton on fileplanet at the moment.

Fileplanet promotion

Although i don't come on here much i thought a few people might want to check this out.
Mon 12/06/06 at 19:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
A free trail eh? Where does it lead?
Mon 12/06/06 at 20:19
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Azeroth, apparently...

My friend just picked up WoW - albeit a year or two late - and has fallen in love with it. He's a tailor in real-life, so he's one in the game too; well, he skins animals, and makes armour and stuff. He's on a quest to find some kind of Dragon that, when skinned, you can make some super srmour, or something.

Either which way, i've no doubt that this 'trail' [ ;) ] will only add to the ever-growing number of players. It's a huge game and looks fantastic on a good PC.

I'd recommend it.
Mon 12/06/06 at 20:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've done the whole WOW thing, was a great game before Battlegrounds then i got bored of it.
Mon 24/07/06 at 11:58
Regular
I've been hearing a lot about this game and wanted to give it a try. How do I go about downloading and playing it? This free trial site needs a subscription right? :/
Mon 24/07/06 at 14:53
Regular
Nuts, do I have to buy the game just to see if I want to pay a subscription and play it? :/
Mon 24/07/06 at 16:07
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> I've been hearing a lot about this game and wanted to give it a
> try. How do I go about downloading and playing it? This free
> trial site needs a subscription right? :/

You can download it from fileplanet for free. The subscription is just if you want to use their premium servers that dont make you wait. If you scroll past the "High-Speed Servers" list, below that you'll see the free public servers.
Then all you need is the trial key, which there is a link to on the page that chipp linked to.
Mon 24/07/06 at 16:15
Regular
Huh that's odd, I was on the page and it said the trial was over and the file was "closed" now it seems to be fine :/

How strange.

Cheers Garin, another gold star for you :) 4 more and you'll get the mystery box.
Mon 24/07/06 at 20:24
Regular
I downloaded it and tried to get the free trial key but it went on about it being "reserved" then told me about how I can download the game all over again :/ Is this another way of saying I can't play the game anytime soon?
Mon 24/07/06 at 21:16
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> Is this another way of saying I can't play the game anytime soon?

Unfortunately, yes. I imagine they only allow a certain amount of trial accounts to be active at any given time, so just gotta wait for other people to finish using theres.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.