GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft free trail"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Mon 12/06/06 at 11:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
There is a free 10 day trail promoton on fileplanet at the moment.

Fileplanet promotion

Although i don't come on here much i thought a few people might want to check this out.
Sun 30/07/06 at 15:07
Regular
So as a beginner to this, any tips or that i could be using, wheres the best place to start etc... sorry bout this i just really dont understand where to get started.
Sun 30/07/06 at 14:20
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> They wouldnt accept my credit card so all that effort for nothing
> :(

Maybe its changed, but last time I tried the free trial (maybe a month or 2 ago), you could avoid putting in another payment method
Sun 30/07/06 at 13:39
Regular
It's an online game yes, you can't play it offline and there's no single player.

You can buy it in the shops for £17.99 and comes with 1 free month subscription. To even play the game you need to enter in a credit card even if it's just a 10 day trial.

If you get the 10 day trial I dont think you need to buy the game and so you save the £17.99 which you can use towards 2 months subscription instead. I can't remember but you have to pay about £8 a month which to me is a bit expensive but then arcades these days cost £1 a go so I guess it's not that bad. I remember a time when it just cost 20p to play arcade games. And I got more fun out of those games than these big £1-2 games that are about 6 years old anyway.

I liked the introduction movie for the game, got me all excited until I found out I couldnt play it >_< nuts
Sun 30/07/06 at 12:38
Regular
I really have read a few reviews on the game but still doesnt tell you the main things, do i have to pay a subsription if i buy the game? Is it online etc...
Sun 30/07/06 at 11:16
Regular
They wouldnt accept my credit card so all that effort for nothing :(

Think it's because I missed my a few payments, now they have some kinda lock on me.
Thu 27/07/06 at 21:57
Regular
I finally got my trail key :)

see you in 10 days then ;)
Mon 24/07/06 at 21:39
Regular
Mon 24/07/06 at 21:32
Regular
That's a shame :( aww and I was looking forward to playing it too.
Mon 24/07/06 at 21:16
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> Is this another way of saying I can't play the game anytime soon?

Unfortunately, yes. I imagine they only allow a certain amount of trial accounts to be active at any given time, so just gotta wait for other people to finish using theres.
Mon 24/07/06 at 20:24
Regular
I downloaded it and tried to get the free trial key but it went on about it being "reserved" then told me about how I can download the game all over again :/ Is this another way of saying I can't play the game anytime soon?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.