GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny Joke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 01:43
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Heard this the other day, made me chuckle.

This man arrives in Hell and is greeted by Satan. They say hello and that then Satan tells him what's going to happen.

"Here's the kop, you have to go in one of the three rooms you see in front of you and you have to stay there until someone takes your place, but you can look in each of them first then decide which one you have to go in."

The man thinks fair enough and takes a look in the first room to see this man chained up and being whipped over and over again. "You're not getting me in there!" the man shouts and goes to the next room.

He opens the door to find someone on the floor with six people around him kicking the living p!ss out of him. "No way!" the man exclaims. So he goes to the next door.

He opens the door to find this woman going down on a man. "That's the one for me he shouts!"

So Satan and the man walk into the room and Satan taps the woman on the back and goes, "Ok, you're out of here now"
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:58
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Heh do they? Fair enough.

I wonder how it is actually spelt anyway...
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:57
Regular
Most drummers use more than 2 drums now to do that though anyway.
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Regular
*slaps face*
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:56
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Two drums and a symbol fall off a cliff.

Ba dom Chhhh
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:52
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
A lady goes to the doctor and says..'doctor doctor i have custard in one ear and jelly in the other' The doctor says..'it's ok your a triffle deaf'

ba dom bomtsch
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:49
Regular
"Jackpot!"
A man says doctor, doctor, I think I have a strawberry growing on my head, the doctor replies, don't worry sir, I think I have some cream for that.
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:48
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hehehe, not bad.
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:47
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Two snowmen are standing in a garden. One says to the other one, "Can you smell carrots?"

The simple ones are always the best. Heh
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:47
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Haha, funny joke.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.