GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo - 4 Players"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 22:53
Regular
Ha! The fun!

Just had three mates over for a round on Halo. Me, being average, paired up with the other average guy, whilst the ninja gamer of our group teamed up with the final mate over my house - someone who can't kill to save his life on video games.

Round 1 - Blood Gulch.

Ah yes! The legendary Blood Gulch. Gets the adrenaline flowing. Taking full advantage of the Scorpions on offer, we quietly tore the opposition in two, although 'ninja boy' as we called him, being the psycho gamer as he is, quietly tore me up using a Sniper. I almost flipped.

25 - 15 to us, a comfartable victory.

Round 2 - Sidewinder

Yes, more vehicle frolics, this time on a much colder and wider scale . 'Ninja Boy' suddenly kicked into action, and sort of destroyed us alone. How I almost hit him! But, with a bit of teamwork we ganged up on 'Ninja boy's' team mate and took a very close 25 - 23 win.

Round 3 - Hang 'em High

Right, without vehicles I was kind of stuck. My deathmatch skills are pretty average. 'Ninja Boy' on the other hand beat me using a Plasma pistol whilst I had a Shotgun. 'Ninja Boy's' skills shone through, and he pummeled us alone for a 20 -25 victory to him. I don't know where his teammate wen that match.

Round 4 - Battle Creek

Again, 'Ninja Boy' had the deatmatch skills of a God and silently destroyed us 25 - 17 with teh aid of some fluky shots from 'the crap guy' including a Rocket into my head. How I cried!

Round 5 - Damination

The decider! And seeing as it was the decider we decied to play it on a crap level. 'Ninja Boy' took no time in detsroying me, but my mate kept him under control whilst I pulled the trigger on 'the crap guy'. And we eventually ran out 25 - 22 winners. Yar!

So, that's been my night. We'll after we got home from walking the streets and having a McDonald's

So, how are we?
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> is it easy to set the game up like that?

As long as you have a hub/crossover cable.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I have 2 tv's upstairs, 1 xbox and my mates xbox.
What do I need to link them?
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
No no, lad, anymore thann two people sharing one TV is criminal!

8 TV's, 8 Xbox's, then I will be in heaven.

16 TV's, 16 Xbox's, then I will be beyond heaven.
"Majestic"
wah? No bots in Halo 2? or are you talking about Halo 1?

I'm sure they said Halo 2 would have bots...
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:26
Regular
As long as you've got four TVs, four Xboxs, 16 controllers and 16 willing Halo warriors.

Ye, I'd say it was easy :)
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Jackpot!"
is it easy to set the game up like that?
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:24
Regular
Being Colourblind, I find it very diffcult to spot small figures in the distance. Which is why I'm not too good at FPS games.

Very fun though, all the same.

And Halo 2? Well I can't wait.

That system link should be fun Ashey, but I'll stick to Split Screen.

But no bots??!!!

Bungie, I'm very disappointed...
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
We play Halo system link regularly round here, far better than split screen where you can easily see where each other are.

When Halo 2 is out we're planning 4 Xbox's and 4 TV's, but at the moment we only have access to three 'Box's max.

Genius, is the stuff.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:16
Regular
*chuckles*
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:14
Regular
"8==="
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> I'm fine thanks.

Apple Crumble wrote:
> Damn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.