GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo - 4 Players"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 22:53
Regular
Ha! The fun!

Just had three mates over for a round on Halo. Me, being average, paired up with the other average guy, whilst the ninja gamer of our group teamed up with the final mate over my house - someone who can't kill to save his life on video games.

Round 1 - Blood Gulch.

Ah yes! The legendary Blood Gulch. Gets the adrenaline flowing. Taking full advantage of the Scorpions on offer, we quietly tore the opposition in two, although 'ninja boy' as we called him, being the psycho gamer as he is, quietly tore me up using a Sniper. I almost flipped.

25 - 15 to us, a comfartable victory.

Round 2 - Sidewinder

Yes, more vehicle frolics, this time on a much colder and wider scale . 'Ninja Boy' suddenly kicked into action, and sort of destroyed us alone. How I almost hit him! But, with a bit of teamwork we ganged up on 'Ninja boy's' team mate and took a very close 25 - 23 win.

Round 3 - Hang 'em High

Right, without vehicles I was kind of stuck. My deathmatch skills are pretty average. 'Ninja Boy' on the other hand beat me using a Plasma pistol whilst I had a Shotgun. 'Ninja Boy's' skills shone through, and he pummeled us alone for a 20 -25 victory to him. I don't know where his teammate wen that match.

Round 4 - Battle Creek

Again, 'Ninja Boy' had the deatmatch skills of a God and silently destroyed us 25 - 17 with teh aid of some fluky shots from 'the crap guy' including a Rocket into my head. How I cried!

Round 5 - Damination

The decider! And seeing as it was the decider we decied to play it on a crap level. 'Ninja Boy' took no time in detsroying me, but my mate kept him under control whilst I pulled the trigger on 'the crap guy'. And we eventually ran out 25 - 22 winners. Yar!

So, that's been my night. We'll after we got home from walking the streets and having a McDonald's

So, how are we?
Sat 23/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Aw, I've seen that one.

Best from the 4 I've seen, certainly.

'I dared to dream!'

Yes Creepy, you were right.
Sat 23/10/04 at 21:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
lcarus wrote:
> [URL]http://www.redvsblue.com/archive/download.php?id=138[/URL]

That was absolutely brilliant.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:57
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> [URL]http://www.redvsblue.com/archive/download.php?id=138[/URL]

That. Was genius.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
That was quite funny heh.
Sat 23/10/04 at 09:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
That was strange...and slightly funny also.
Sat 23/10/04 at 08:57
[URL]http://www.redvsblue.com/archive/download.php?id=138[/URL]
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Perfect dark was actually quite cool, although I have never owned an n64.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> Okay thanks, do you know where I can buy a cheap one heh.

Not supposed to advertise, I'm afraid. SR might do a cheap 3rd party one.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:37
"Majestic"
Ashman wrote:
> Perfect Dark, foo'.
>
> One of the greatest FPS' ever.

I was thinking about buying back a N64 just to play that. Cheap as chips now too.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> I was hoping for another PD in Halo 2 - but if there are no bots,
> then, I'll be saddened.

Just get some friends...or Live...or both.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.