GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gta San andreas release date"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 10:32
"Was the man of marz"
Was I the only one who thought Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was coming out today? Apparently its released on the 29th :(. Was it delayed?
Mon 25/10/04 at 23:36
"Was the man of marz"
Anonymous wrote:
>Looks like I will be getting GTA for peanuts

I'm getting it free. I never thought i would ever have been benefitted from owning true crime :)
Mon 25/10/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Well i have preordered the new slim PS2 and GTA: San Andreas from amazon.co.uk, and both should be arriving this friday/saturday :D

For those who dont know, they have changed the release date of the new PS2 to the same day as GTA:SA, the 29th of October.
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I had a £10 pre-order for it at Woolies for the 22nd, took it down on Friday to change it to the 29th to make sure I dont get screwed for it. And they give me a £10 gift voucher...

RESULT!!!111

Looks like I will be getting GTA for peanuts

RESULT!!!111
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:41
"Was the man of marz"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
"I never liked GTA3 or Vice City"

Tut, tut. I'm disapointed
Sun 24/10/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Trap your mind"
I think i might buy the game just to make my guy get realy realy fat, do you think if your that fat you cant ride the BMX's?
Sat 23/10/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
Lou Role wrote:
> I don't understand why you would want the strategy guide just now.
> Why not try to finish the game on your own? This is probably going
> to be the biggest game of the year, why would you want to waste it?

I'll only use the strategy guide to find the location of the hidden packages (100-150), Rampages(20-50), and unique stunts(50). It would take endless hours to find all of these without a strategy guide, because there are so many places to look including under water, in buildings, in the sky and obviously on the ground.
Sat 23/10/04 at 18:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's like the CE of games being released with stratedy guides.

WHY?
Sat 23/10/04 at 17:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't understand why you would want the strategy guide just now. Why not try to finish the game on your own? This is probably going to be the biggest game of the year, why would you want to waste it?
Sat 23/10/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
Marzman wrote:
> Lou Role wrote: "Yea it's been delayed to coincide with the
> release of the new PS2"
>
> Darn Sony! First they don't confirm an Xbox release date and then
> they delay the PS2 launch
>
> dck42069 wrote: "Ha. I'm getting it the 26th"
>
> You importing it or has someone on Ebay promised it to you :-)

No, Like Notorious Biggles said, I live in the US and will be getting it this Tuesday along with the stategy guide.
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:22
"I love yo... lamp."
He claims to be an American.

I don't really care, I never liked GTA3 or Vice City. Meh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.