GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AvP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I have just come back from a advance screening.

As far as I am concerned AvP ROCKS!!! It is glorious and keeps very closely to the established mythologies of both Alien Races. Don't let the negative reviews put you off.
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I have just come back from a advance screening.

As far as I am concerned AvP ROCKS!!! It is glorious and keeps very closely to the established mythologies of both Alien Races. Don't let the negative reviews put you off.
Thu 21/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I said it was quite decent as well, it really isnt the stinker its made out to be, though it could have been better.
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
"\\"
You reminded me to watch it, so I did.

Well I enjoyed it, but then I enjoy most things, so I guess that isn't really saying too much...
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:11
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
I haven't seen it yet but its on my to-do list... surely a film incorporating Aliens / Predator can't be bad in anyone's eyes. I hope it's as good/better than the trailer.
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:13
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
hated it!paul anderson or what ever his name is can just go and die!
Fri 22/10/04 at 01:12
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Certain bit's could certainly have been better...but all in all I thought it was a great success :)

I feel that people have already pre-judged it far too much on being a Paul Anderson film.
Fri 22/10/04 at 06:29
Regular
one-eye wrote:
> I haven't seen it yet but its on my to-do list... surely a film
> incorporating Aliens / Predator can't be bad in anyone's eyes.

You'll be disappointed.

> I hope it's as good/better than the trailer.

You'll be disappointed again.

---

It's not terrible, but it doesn't do the two franchises justice. Hopefully the Directors Cut DVD will rectify this.
Fri 22/10/04 at 07:24
Regular
Yeah, apparently the Director's Cut will contain 20 minutes of extra footage, includin all deaths being shown on-screen.
Fri 22/10/04 at 10:10
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Another thing blamed on Paul anderson...but the cuts were imposed by a studio looking for a mass audience :(

My only niggle is the badly done thing of the 10 minute reconfiguration...didn't seem to work that well for me.
Fri 22/10/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Reefer wrote:
> Yeah, apparently the Director's Cut will contain 20 minutes of extra
> footage, includin all deaths being shown on-screen.

That sounds better

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.