GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AvP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I have just come back from a advance screening.

As far as I am concerned AvP ROCKS!!! It is glorious and keeps very closely to the established mythologies of both Alien Races. Don't let the negative reviews put you off.
Wed 27/10/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Milky Milky"
It was better than Alien 3 or Resurrection though...far better.
Tue 26/10/04 at 19:36
Regular
It wasn't as classy as the Alien or Predator movies, or as arty or as cleverly directed.

But it was good fun, nothing special, just good fun.
Tue 26/10/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Is there actually a human in this film, someone to identify with? I find it hard to pick sides when I'm not actually of that species. It's like Sasquatch fighting the Yeti: who do you pick?
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
There's one good bit where an Alien sneaks up on a Predator and you think the Predator hasn't seen it and it turns and slashes its claw thing and you think 'oh no, he missed' but then the Alien's face slides off and you go 'yay' for Predator until you realise IT'S THE SAME TIRED ACTION MOVIE CLICHE YOU'VE SEEN IN EVERY FILM EVER AND IT'S ALL JUST A MASSIVE LOAD OF BALLS and go back to sleep.

Go see Man on Fire instead, that rules.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:05
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Looks guff, and I really can't see how an added extra 20 minutes are going to change that. I may rent it though, see if it fits in the so bad it's good catagory.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:18
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Crap. I fell asleep. In a movie about Aliens and Predators. An
> absolute shower.

Tut tut, you must have ME.
Tue 26/10/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Crap. I fell asleep. In a movie about Aliens and Predators. An
> absolute shower.

But you fall asleep everywhere. Are you sure you haven't got that sleepy disease?

Whatever, it looks like complete balls, and that Paul Anderson bloke wants to write and direct Alien 5.
Tue 26/10/04 at 02:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Crap. I fell asleep. In a movie about Aliens and Predators. An absolute shower.
Tue 26/10/04 at 00:40
Regular
"Bow to me!"
mods just change their status so they cant post
Sat 23/10/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Monkey Man"
how do people get banned anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.