GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/10/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
It was about a week before my junior prom, and my girlfriends sister called asking me and asked if I could come over to help move furniture. I went over there and when I opened the door I saw that she had her shirt off. She walked up the stairs and told me to meet her in her room if I wanted to have sex. I thought about it and walked outside towards my car, when her parents jumped out of nowhere and congradulated me for not cheating on my girlfriend.

Moral of the story: Always leave your condoms in your car.
Wed 20/10/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
It was about a week before my junior prom, and my girlfriends sister called asking me and asked if I could come over to help move furniture. I went over there and when I opened the door I saw that she had her shirt off. She walked up the stairs and told me to meet her in her room if I wanted to have sex. I thought about it and walked outside towards my car, when her parents jumped out of nowhere and congradulated me for not cheating on my girlfriend.

Moral of the story: Always leave your condoms in your car.
Wed 20/10/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Jackpot!"
haha good story and how old are you?
Wed 20/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
Where I'm from, we have are junior prom freshman and sophomore year, and I'm 16.
Wed 20/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You actually made me laugh, congratulations.
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I was reading that thinking, "you're a liar and a bit of a wang". But then you made me chuckle.
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:02
Regular
She didn't say you needed condoms. Foo'
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:03
Regular
"Bicycle"
Wahey, thumbs up.

Meh, I would have asked if she had some...
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
dck42069 wrote:
> Where I'm from, we have are junior prom freshman and sophomore year,
> and I'm 16.

Edit: This is a fake story though.
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:05
Regular
dck42069 wrote:
> dck42069 wrote:
> and I'm 16.
>
> Edit: This is a fake story though.

FALSE ADVERTISING!
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
dck42069 wrote:
> dck42069 wrote:
> and I'm 16.
>
> Edit: This is a fake story though.
Edit Again: I don't even own a car.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.