GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/05/01 at 13:59
Regular
So many Newbies, and indeed new Regulars as of late!

So go on, who are you, and what are you doing here?

Im Ben Langley, age 23 from Cambridgeshire. Works as an Internet Operations Trainee for a large telecoms company.
Fri 11/05/01 at 16:32
Tony wrote:
> Princess

Why don't you choose a tagline - to go under your
> name?

Just go to the red link "Edit Your Details"

Actually, I was looking for that yesterday and I somehow missed it. I didn't notice that red link, so tanki. ^_^

*Massages all of your brains* muahahahaha...
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well, My name is Biggs, just come home from sunny Rio and I just came back to scrounge off the NHS :-)

Ok, now the truth, er, my name can stay a mystery ;-p Except to the SR staff that can see it anytime of course
;-))

I live in Wickford Essex, I'm 22 (nearly 23). I work, but nothing particularly spectacular. My girlfriend lives in the U.S (Daytona Beach, Florida). She'll be here for 5 weeks from June 9th, so chances are i won't be able to get on here as much during that time ;-)) I'll try and slip a few posts through though ;-)

Thu 10/05/01 at 22:46
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Darkprincess from the olklahoma?

Are special reserve spreading further and further and now it has met the USA.

Will yanks be clogging the forums soon?
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:44
Regular
i'm 17, support Argentina. I'm here because of the No mercy glitch. Thats the only reason i came here! i was searching the web trying to find out was going on. I went to the wwf forum and then stumbled accross to FOG.

So if it wasnt of that glitch i wouldnt be here.
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:37
Regular
I only started chatting back to the voices in my head since I came here. It's really helped me get to know my inner self.
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:28
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
We claim no responcibility for any psycological damage inccured whilst visiting this forum...

Its just a bonus...

Think of it as a free, extra prize...

Win a GameADay... get a brand new neurosis, free!
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Princess

Why don't you choose a tagline - to go under your name?

Just go to the red link "Edit Your Details"
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hi DarkPrincess, the great land of the US...
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Psychology

You've come to the right place then!
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:17
I know I'm a little bit late but..

I'm 17 yeard old and live in Oklahoma, USA. I go to college and am majoring in psychology. I like kitties, RPGs, and computers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.