GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hahaha. What a Review"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/10/04 at 20:41
Regular
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?code=WV3665&page=27[/URL]

I was browsing through the Vice City reviews to see if anyone had ever won a GAD for one, and I found one, and it brought back memories of me submitting what I thought was a great entry (it was alright, definately better than this, though not really worth a GAD) and getting beat out by this "poem"
It's not a poem, it's a crappy review that doesn't rhyme and has had the return key pressed one too many times.

The moral of this story is, push return lots of times in a review and you'll win a GAD seemingly.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:41
Regular
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?code=WV3665&page=27[/URL]

I was browsing through the Vice City reviews to see if anyone had ever won a GAD for one, and I found one, and it brought back memories of me submitting what I thought was a great entry (it was alright, definately better than this, though not really worth a GAD) and getting beat out by this "poem"
It's not a poem, it's a crappy review that doesn't rhyme and has had the return key pressed one too many times.

The moral of this story is, push return lots of times in a review and you'll win a GAD seemingly.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Hahahaha, how cr@p.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That is pish.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:49
Regular
Although it is crap, a poem doesn't have to rhyme.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:53
Regular
I know, but, then
again, that means
everything is a poem
if you seperate
lines at random
points, with a return.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bloody hell Munn, that was inspirational.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"0228"
I won a GAD with a poem aswell.
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?code=GC4379#JFH[/URL]

I don't think anybody else entered on that day.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:55
Regular
That just takes the biscuit.

Literally.

Shows how much of a rush SR were in to update the GAD winnings.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
i'munn wrote:
> I know, but, then
> again, that means
> everything is a poem
> if you seperate
> lines at random
> points, with a return.

Nice use of enjambement there.
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
Here it is without all of the returns.

Oh, Grand Theft Auto, a great game from Rockstar, your latest edition is a testimony to your great excitement! Vice City is awesome, a novel game by far, and the graphics and features are uncontested by any.
Secret packages, hidden power-ups, stunning weapons, and detailed cars make for a more than enjoyable straight month of play! And lo!, always a new thing to find: some special, super speedster, or a new weapon that adds to your inventory. Switch on the radio or change the channel to find a talk show or music of your choice. Perhaps K-chat, with guest star Thor, or fast music to add to cop-chase thrills. Motorcycles are special but dangerous as well; buses are invincible but too slow to play; cars can be fast, slow, or parked and make for long-lasting drives. Vice City, steeped in crime, is swarming with cops. Step out of line (Perhaps hit-and-run) and find the S.W.A.T team after your car!

This game is amazing with detail in people, cars, and items. It can entertain for no less than an hour and no more than a lifetime. I recommend the game to any speed-seeking, fun-loving gamer!

That's just a crappy review.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.