GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"some other sort of rating system"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/10/04 at 18:48
Regular
"lets go back"
Anyone else think there should be more ratings than newbie, regular and notable.(and i know there are Staff and JATs too.) Once stupid newbies reach a certain level they just kind of blend into everyone else. There should be more diferentiation between regulars.

who agrees?
Tue 19/10/04 at 18:48
Regular
"lets go back"
Anyone else think there should be more ratings than newbie, regular and notable.(and i know there are Staff and JATs too.) Once stupid newbies reach a certain level they just kind of blend into everyone else. There should be more diferentiation between regulars.

who agrees?
Tue 19/10/04 at 18:49
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I agree.

But it would be difficult to implement, and the staffies have SO much work to do...
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:44
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
It would be nice to differentiate everyone a bit more, maybe add a title or two...but the main thing is I can post here.

These yellow cards though, I'm all for those not being around =P
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
I agree even though I am a newbie.
By this time next week, I will be a regular.(Hopefully).
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:53
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
You be needing another 273 posts m'lud. I took me about 50 days to get to regular, as I couldn't be bothered for a while, and even then only on the Sony forum. Since then I've branched out and the world has been the better for it.
Tue 19/10/04 at 20:01
"period drama"
witch-king wrote:
> But it would be difficult to implement, and the staffies have SO much
> work to do...

Ahahaha
Tue 19/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
There should be a colour you get if you reach a certain words per post average after posting say, 5000 times.

Yeah.
Tue 19/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I don't need another rating system, I know who the class regular's are, the great regular's are, and the idiot regular's are.

Usernames are the best form of rating system.
Tue 19/10/04 at 20:07
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ashman, can we quickly play our pool game?
Tue 19/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
I'witch-king wrote:
> You be needing another 273 posts m'lud. I took me about 50 days to get
> to regular, as I couldn't be bothered for a while, and even then only
> on the Sony forum. Since then I've branched out and the world has
> been the better for it.

Bet you didn't have T1 and a free week to spend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.