GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"18th BIRTHDAY!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/10/04 at 23:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Telling you this now...

Tomorrow - 17th October 2004 - Yours truly, The Hibernator, turns eighteen.

See y'all on Monday, I suppose.
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Presents I got include:

Irish Whiskey.
DVDs.
£228.
New shirt.
New chain.
New ring.
Over-sized "18" badge.

PARTY IN NOVEMBER!
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I post one message, leave for two days, to come back and find ninety-odd replies...

I'm doing well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!
Mon 18/10/04 at 03:08
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Like I said, Im saying nothing.

Night night Mark, take care.
Mon 18/10/04 at 03:07
Regular
Trish wrote:
> I dont plan on telling anyone anything, it'll all become obvious at
> some stage, but until then I dont plan on saying a word.

That doesnt sound good :( I hope it isnt the most serious scenario, you know. Well apart from that I hope things are going well. Anyway I better head off, for some reason I'm not really tired but I feel I should go. Sorry it I kept you up and for messing around with Azul while being serious in here at the same time. And sorry The Hibernator for all these posts in your thread, hpoe you had a great day mate. Anyway must be off, please take care Trish and keep working hard but not too hard.
Mon 18/10/04 at 02:52
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I dont plan on telling anyone anything, it'll all become obvious at some stage, but until then I dont plan on saying a word.
Mon 18/10/04 at 02:52
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
FullMetal Alchemist wrote:
> Still
> you can't help but feel very concerned about your welbeing.

Simply curious, but why?
Mon 18/10/04 at 02:51
Regular
Trish wrote:
> If I told anyone in Uni they'd be checking on me every 5 minutes, or
> worse still see me as a safety hazard in the lab. Theyre already
> asking me to defer, they'd be signing the forms for me if they knew
> the whole story.

hmm well you do plan to tell them sooner or later right? By next term? Or are you hoping to leave it till the end of the year? Still you can't help but feel very concerned about your welbeing.
Mon 18/10/04 at 02:46
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
If I told anyone in Uni they'd be checking on me every 5 minutes, or worse still see me as a safety hazard in the lab. Theyre already asking me to defer, they'd be signing the forms for me if they knew the whole story.
Mon 18/10/04 at 02:44
Regular
Trish wrote:
> Its the right choice for the moment, I just want to be left in peace
> to get on with Uni for this semester and that wouldnt happen if
> people knew what was going on.

I can understand that totally, so it sounds like you're doing the right thing. You don't want to have too much to think about, obviously it's probably not far from your mind but it would be even more so if you told them.

Ah you're at home :| well hopefully they dont cause you too much problems. I would most likely stay inside my room or outside the house just to avoid them.
Mon 18/10/04 at 02:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
FullMetal Alchemist wrote:
> i'Azul wrote:
> First names.
> Touching.
>
> I change my username so much, it just makes better sense for her to
> use my first name.

Indeed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.