GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weekend Chat yadda yadda"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
Some idiot has to keep this gash going. Yes I've had a couple and I'm off to the pub to sink a few more.

Some of you guys must be up to something a tad more interesting. Don't hold back ...
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:30
Regular
I got a new job last week - this week has been my first week. it's pretty damn good. that's why I'm in a festive mood. (festive as in happy, not festive as in camp as a row of pink tents)
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I was going to take over the world once, but had a prior arrangement to go to the cinema so it got put on hold
I went out yesterday. And a good job too, it's raining tonight. I'll stay in and read stuff.
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:29
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
have no money so i'm not doing much, but i'm starting a new job next week so soon i shall have lots of money.... and be able to take over the world mwha ha ha ha
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:27
Regular
I got Equilibrium (courtesy of SR) today, will watch that later.
Can't remember much of it, so it should be good.
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Off round my girlfriends place at 10. Watch a movie together and other stuff
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
Some idiot has to keep this gash going. Yes I've had a couple and I'm off to the pub to sink a few more.

Some of you guys must be up to something a tad more interesting. Don't hold back ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.