GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weekend Chat yadda yadda"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
Some idiot has to keep this gash going. Yes I've had a couple and I'm off to the pub to sink a few more.

Some of you guys must be up to something a tad more interesting. Don't hold back ...
Sat 16/10/04 at 15:00
Regular
minestrone. went down like a 2 dollar ho.
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:44
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Chicken flavour? Not that you'll actually be able to recognise the taste after drinking..
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
I'm off to eat a big tin of soup. You know - those new ones you get in most shops these days which are twice the size of a normal tin. Great soup indeed, although I think the tin itself might cause some problems with my lower intestines.

Soup - perfect hangover food.

eurgh
Fri 15/10/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well date was a wash-out, good hour of watching the video/cuddling and kissing with my gf, then her blooming friend who i hate comes round crying because her boyfriend had dumped her. Bah.
Fri 15/10/04 at 22:01
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
D'oh several cans down the line, my pre-night out music has been steadily rising in volume...

These Z-5300s are foooking awesome only at around 40% volume with Negative bass, whoo!! Damn.

Go and buy the damn things

*Is Logitech unpaid rep...
Fri 15/10/04 at 21:08
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Yay!!!

Just like the old days!!

*On second can then off to freshers beach party (which is actually under a marque)

I will do my bestest not to post when Im toasted and single later on..
Fri 15/10/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
I'm just gonna sit and listen to david bowie all night and see how many songs i like, which is proberally all of them so i dont see much point. then I will sit and listen to aerosmith and do the same. then alice cooper. then wheezer. and then green day. then good charlotte. Hey, i like music!!! then i'll get something to drink then i'll put my jammies on and watch a movie, waynes world of course. then I'll climb into my bed and then i'll say good night to my johnny depp poster, and my david bowie poster. then I'll tuck myself in and count some sheep and see how long it takes me to fall asleep. Then I'll realise thati have to go to the bathroom. so I'll climb out of my grumbeling then I'll go to the bathroom. while I'm in there I'l decide to brush my teeth and braces. once i do this I'll climb back into my bed and see if i can go back to sleep. then i'll fall asleep and have a dream that i can fly as always. then I'll wake up in the morning about 10 and I'll go watch some saturday morning cartoons and eat chearios. Then I'll sit on the computer and listen to more music and then I'll talk to you lot. then I'll listen to music. Then I'll jget into my jammies around about 11. Then I'll do everything else. Does that sound like a fun day or what? Now to listen to my david bowie!
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:58
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i have to work friday and saturday nights :-(
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:51
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i'm starting work at Asda
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
so good to have my weekends back after working 6 months at somerfield.

9-5:30 most days. great

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.