GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sneaky Marketing Mate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of The Sith.

Lucasarts are engaging companies in promotional materials, poster campaigns etc and a buddy was in a marketing meeting.
Where they showed the banner-poster/teaser poster for Episode III with Anakin trying to look mean and not managing it, standing in a corridor with mist/evil smoke behind.
So Lucasarts man leaves for a smoke, out comes mate's digital camera and snapsnapsnap

I'd host it but I dont have anywhere and besides, it's not worth mate's job.
It looks pretty cacky though.
Fri 15/10/04 at 16:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
<-0-> <==OO==> <-o->

Revenge of the Sith

It'll be shiite but you'll see it anyway

If it's better than this poster above then it is great, if not, it stinks.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
It looks like a French and Saunders spoof poster.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah but it reeks of Lucas-of-late not trying very hard.
Besides, there'll be another version in a few years time because he "never got what he wanted" with alterations.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Thanks (really this time). Looks a bit...boring? I could have thunk up a better poster than that, with an X-wing chasing Vader down a cornfield like that Hitchcock film.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No you don't, you just want Anakin!!!1
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Bwahahaha, cheers mate!

(I do care about your mate really)
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'll send it, and you may not care about my mate but I bloody do and I dont him to lose his job.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's cool. Did that "Don't worry" comment mean you weren't going to send it because of sarcasm though? I can't tell anymore, everything is sarcasm and lies.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
49.6kb
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
How big is the pic in filesize? My inbox is pretty full, so it might not make it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.