GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bejam 41 wins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 23:32
Regular
"The Expert"
How can he win loads of, Money to waste on games he doesn't write posts how does he win?
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:32
Regular
They don't?
Damn, I put a lot of effort into every one of my posts, hoping to win one.

Darn.
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bejam wrote:
> Post-wise, not much
> recently mainly due to a lack to ideas about anything
> interesting/funny to write about, but that may change...

You can just chat away normally you know, not all of your posts need to be GAD attempts. ;¬P
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:26
Regular
Posts only win if there's no walkthroughs cheats hints or reviews.

I wrote one review last night, then tried to write one for Madden 2005 but couldn't stop praising it.
It was also sort of walkthroughish. Boo.
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I quite enjoy writing the odd review every now and again, and if they're ever deemed good enough to win then I'm pleased, humble, grateful and noble (I've been a faithful customer at SR for quite a few years now so a bit of payback is nice). Post-wise, not much recently mainly due to a lack to ideas about anything interesting/funny to write about, but that may change...
Fri 15/10/04 at 10:18
Regular
No, I mean I think Bejam and Meka Dragon should stop when they get to 50.

Duh.
Not put a limit.
But 50 free games is 2000 worth of free stuff.

I would be contend with 5.
Fri 15/10/04 at 09:51
Regular
munn wrote:
> I think they should stop at 50 and dgive other people a chance.
> Until someone overtakes them.

How would anyone be able to overtake them if the limit was 50?

It's a competition where you potentially have the chance of winning a game every day. That's 365 and a quarter chances every year.

It's not their fault you're crap :P
Fri 15/10/04 at 09:24
Regular
I only review games I give 9/10 or 10/10 because if I play a crap game, I don't play it the whole way through, so I can't give a valid opinion, but I was just wondering, mind.
Fri 15/10/04 at 01:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
munn wrote:
> Dunno.
> i'm just wondering if anyone has ever won a review for a 1/10
> rating.
> I mean, th whole point is to convince people to buy their stuff so
> that they make profit, they don't really want to promote people
> hating their products, do they?

Not really. I've won two reviews where I've marked the games around 5 and given fairly negative opinion of them.

I don't think the point of reviewing games here is to kiss ass, it's to give an informative, honest opinion, not some tripe written to sell a game solely because you think the higher the praise you give, the better the chances are at winning.
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:24
Regular
Dunno.
i'm just wondering if anyone has ever won a review for a 1/10 rating.
I mean, th whole point is to convince people to buy their stuff so that they make profit, they don't really want to promote people hating their products, do they?
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:23
"I love yo... lamp."
Won't Meka pull ahead now that he has just won another one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.