GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Berti's Gotta Go!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 19:40
Regular
I was in Moldova for the Scotland game and its time for Berti to go, he doesnt' even care about the team, all he's done is harmed our reputation even more, a draw in Moldova is a disgrace, Scotland could be an excellent team if we had a decent manager, one who understands the players and plays them in the right positions! Think about it,

Goalie: Craig Gordon, David Marshall
Defence: Steven Pressely, John Kennedy, Alan Hutton, Zander Diamond, Russell Anderson
Midfield: Stephen Pearson,Barry Ferguson,Chris Burke, Stephen Hughes, Quasie, and others
Forward: Shaun Maloney, Craig Beattie, Stevie Crawford, Kenny Miller, Stephen Thompson.

A lot of these players are promising for the future, if we dont act now, they will never be good enough to perform at the highest level.
Fri 15/10/04 at 10:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
SHEEPY wrote:
> He better not get thousands if he's sacked.

From what i read, he still has time on his contract, so could be entitled to anything from £500,000 to £1 million.
Fri 15/10/04 at 08:16
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
Scope wrote:
> Scotland aren't good enough no matter what FACT.

Aaah, the typical arrogance of an Englishman/Gunner fan.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
We cant afford to let him go and hes opted to stay.

They should have brought Strachan in when they had the chance.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He better not get thousands if he's sacked.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:27
Regular
Scotland aren't good enough no matter what FACT.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and whoever he gets replaced by will still have the same impossible job Berti has. Changing the manager will do nothing apart from let you win a match which always seems to happen when a team changes managers
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:40
Regular
I was in Moldova for the Scotland game and its time for Berti to go, he doesnt' even care about the team, all he's done is harmed our reputation even more, a draw in Moldova is a disgrace, Scotland could be an excellent team if we had a decent manager, one who understands the players and plays them in the right positions! Think about it,

Goalie: Craig Gordon, David Marshall
Defence: Steven Pressely, John Kennedy, Alan Hutton, Zander Diamond, Russell Anderson
Midfield: Stephen Pearson,Barry Ferguson,Chris Burke, Stephen Hughes, Quasie, and others
Forward: Shaun Maloney, Craig Beattie, Stevie Crawford, Kenny Miller, Stephen Thompson.

A lot of these players are promising for the future, if we dont act now, they will never be good enough to perform at the highest level.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.