GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I decided to take the bus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yep, there's nothing wrong with my car, but I thought it was ages since I've been on one of those bus things, so off I went.

It was horrible. To start with it was 30 minutes late. At least now I know that if I get a sudden urge to be surrounded by townies and old people on a cramped fridge on wheels all I have to do is go to the end of my road and pay £4.

I shall drive from now on.
Thu 14/10/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yep, there's nothing wrong with my car, but I thought it was ages since I've been on one of those bus things, so off I went.

It was horrible. To start with it was 30 minutes late. At least now I know that if I get a sudden urge to be surrounded by townies and old people on a cramped fridge on wheels all I have to do is go to the end of my road and pay £4.

I shall drive from now on.
Thu 14/10/04 at 10:55
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Doink!
Thu 14/10/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hey, it's Screech from Saved By The Bell.
Thu 14/10/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I have to do that every damn day...I can't drive...getting around to it... taking buses in Bristol is a nightmare...Chav Herders!!
Thu 14/10/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
What's a bus?
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> What's a bus?

I know I know. You don't have to ride on them. Or more else you're not allowed. No bikes allowed. It's a rule...

That was weak. Sorry.
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:02
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
My brother is a bus driver. I dont drive so us the bus sometimes. They are usless. Always late, full of old people & just generally cr*p. I give him stick all the time & he gets very defensive.
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Ineedsleep wrote:
> What's a bus?
>
> I know I know. You don't have to ride on them. Or more else you're
> not allowed. No bikes allowed. It's a rule...
>
> That was weak. Sorry.

but it made me laugh.
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:50
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
not a train journey around near you?
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Bus's are dreadful. Try having to catch 2 to get you to work.. And always end up late as they always miss buses out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.