GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I was in a fight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Some ned in my football team swung for me. I moved out the way but deceided not to swing back. Was broken up and we were both thrown off.

Everyone hates me
I cry
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:21
Regular
It's not bravery really. If they say something to me, I just say 'Yeah wahtever' or 'Yep, off course'.

Obviously they try to two-foot me after that, but they don't try to punch my guts out.

Whereas in the Rugby league you need to find. It's kind of a rule.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Woa, you must be brave. Very brave. I once missed the ball completey. That was one of the worst days of my life. my ''friend'' couldnt stop laughing every time he saw me!!! but hes one to laugh, all he does is swing upside down on the goal posts and runs away from the ball!!!! ahaahahaha. Any way,apple crumble, your a brave guy. *nods*
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:15
Regular
I play infront of the back four, in my *special* role.

Plenty of noobs around that want to rip me to shreads.

Just laugh, it makes them cry :)
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> We play in the Rhondda league.
>
> Rather scary.
>
> Evertime you tackle someone they reply with 'Whoa, you wan't a fight
> or something.'
>
> I just laugh.
>
> It humiliates them.
>
> Safer though than my friend who plays Rugby. Everytime they play
> they end up fighting.
>
> He once winked at this boy for a laugh, who replied with 'You're
> mine'.
>
> I don't he's been so scared in all his life. But after taking a hard
> punch on the cheek he got over it.

Interesting. I've never BEEN tackled, but I play defence or goals. Normally I just sorta stand there till the ball comes near me, then i get scared....
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:12
Regular
We play in the Rhondda league.

Rather scary.

Evertime you tackle someone they reply with 'Whoa, you wan't a fight or something.'

I just laugh.

It humiliates them.

Safer though than my friend who plays Rugby. Everytime they play they end up fighting.

He once winked at this boy for a laugh, who replied with 'You're mine'.

I don't he's been so scared in all his life. But after taking a hard punch on the cheek he got over it.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
I dont hate you. I find you....orginal. And very very boring. my kind of person! :D!
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:07
Regular
"The Expert"
Rickoss wrote:
> I beat up small children all the time. Gives me a much needed ego
> boost.
>
> Well, when I'm successful anyway.

Dont beat an innoncent small kid you dont have the right to do that.
Wed 13/10/04 at 12:58
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I was playing football a couple of weeks ago and saw the worst broken nose I have ever see. 2 people went up for a header, 1 was leading with his elbow & he caught the other bloke with it. Very messy. This blokes nose was smashed across his face. Not good. And the funny thing about it was they were on the same team!
Wed 13/10/04 at 11:46
Regular
I beat up small children all the time. Gives me a much needed ego boost.

Well, when I'm successful anyway.
Wed 13/10/04 at 11:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I probably should have hit but I deceided to be the bigger man.

And my Matrix-style dodge was excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.