GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay Contains Many Fools"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Didn't really know whether to put this in here or Internet... too late now anyway.

Why is it some people don't leave feedback? I don't mean the people that take a while, I mean the people that just don't do it. Some of us would like to increase our reputation on eBay, and when you complete a transaction and the other person doesn't leave feedback, it's very annoying. Especially when you give feedback to them.

I know it's a stupid little thing to get worked up about, but I just think some people could show a little respect. The reason I have posted this is because we sold something to a person called millypoppy (so be careful!), and when checking there feedback I found that they haven't given any feedback to ANY of the people that they have dealt with. If there were more people like this, eBay would be a complete failure.

If you're on here, millypoppy (and nobody change their name or tagline, I know you people too well), then I thought I'd inform you that I'm after you...
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:27
Regular
One guy gave me a bad feedback because I was a week or so late sending his 20 odd comics he only had to pay £2 for. Unlike the other 22 users I was dealing with I guess he didn't think that my dad dying of cancer was enough of a reason to justify him getting his comics late despite many apologetic emails sent to keep everyone informed.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Feedback means little to nothing on that site anymore.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:13
Regular
I don't trust eBay. Too many frauds :(
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:11
"I love yo... lamp."
It annoys me too. I'd have almost double the feedback rating otherwise.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Didn't really know whether to put this in here or Internet... too late now anyway.

Why is it some people don't leave feedback? I don't mean the people that take a while, I mean the people that just don't do it. Some of us would like to increase our reputation on eBay, and when you complete a transaction and the other person doesn't leave feedback, it's very annoying. Especially when you give feedback to them.

I know it's a stupid little thing to get worked up about, but I just think some people could show a little respect. The reason I have posted this is because we sold something to a person called millypoppy (so be careful!), and when checking there feedback I found that they haven't given any feedback to ANY of the people that they have dealt with. If there were more people like this, eBay would be a complete failure.

If you're on here, millypoppy (and nobody change their name or tagline, I know you people too well), then I thought I'd inform you that I'm after you...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.