GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay Contains Many Fools"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Didn't really know whether to put this in here or Internet... too late now anyway.

Why is it some people don't leave feedback? I don't mean the people that take a while, I mean the people that just don't do it. Some of us would like to increase our reputation on eBay, and when you complete a transaction and the other person doesn't leave feedback, it's very annoying. Especially when you give feedback to them.

I know it's a stupid little thing to get worked up about, but I just think some people could show a little respect. The reason I have posted this is because we sold something to a person called millypoppy (so be careful!), and when checking there feedback I found that they haven't given any feedback to ANY of the people that they have dealt with. If there were more people like this, eBay would be a complete failure.

If you're on here, millypoppy (and nobody change their name or tagline, I know you people too well), then I thought I'd inform you that I'm after you...
Wed 13/10/04 at 09:11
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I dont think it is a stupid thing to get worked up about. Although i give and recieve feedback as soon as i can i know some people dont get it.

I have noticed on some occasions that people wont sell an item to those under a certain amount of points, or let you use paypal. Its a shame though if your not given feedback because someone really cant be bothered.

I can see your point i would get annoyed too.
Wed 13/10/04 at 07:54
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
MOOOOOOOO???

:(
Wed 13/10/04 at 06:54
Regular
FLCL wrote:
> On another note, here's an article in todays son I noticed
>
> Blah blah blah
>
> An eBay spokesman said: “We are one of the safest environments in
> which to trade.”

Hehe, irony or what?
Wed 13/10/04 at 06:53
Regular
The only time I have not received feedback, is when the seller agreed to end the auction out of eBay (he lived locally, so we dealt in person). I put a minimum bid in, told eBay I paid 'Other' and met up with him to buy the goods.

I get there and he tells me he ended the Auction with the wrong reason, meaning he couldn't leave me feedback.

I was a little miffed at the time, but it's nothing really to get worked up about.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> Didn't really know whether to put this in here or Internet...

that made me smile.. then i clicked he meant the internet forum and the jooke was lost.

curses.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:55
Regular
"The Expert"
Yes thats true they take ages, To send a dvd or a game i wont trust them i just trust 10% of them don't make an account its better to you if you make you might get problems.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DiG wrote:
> and what did you do about it, if you paid via paypal then get your
> money back, i find that threatening legal action makes people more
> agreeable

Im going through the process of claiming the money back, but you have to wait 30 days after the transaction before you can claim under the buyer protection.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
and what did you do about it, if you paid via paypal then get your money back, i find that threatening legal action makes people more agreeable
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
be§§ant™ wrote:
> Is it just people being paranoid?

No, i was scammed for £78 for an xbox that never existed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.