GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woah - new Evil Dead film!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No plot, no characters, and it's not even been written yet, but Raimi says that after Spidey 3 we'll get another instalment! Even if it's 2/3 years away, that's still something to get excited about...unless it's like Hercules, or Cleopatra 3030.
Mon 18/10/04 at 01:15
Regular
"8==="
I have the Evil Dead companion.
Mon 18/10/04 at 00:13
Regular
No but I dare say it's a must buy for me.
Sun 17/10/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah great book. Started reading it through for a second time. Any idea when his next is out?
Sun 17/10/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Ash Fans, I suggest you pick up a copy of Bruce Campbells
> autobiographical 'If Chins could Kill'. Quality read - interesting
> and humorous.

Got it ages ago. Read it ages ago. Still laughing. You can't help reading it in that sarcastic monotone he does.
Sun 17/10/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Could you post a link where this is detailed?

Yeah, hang on...

[URL]http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/556/556242p1.html[/URL]
Sat 16/10/04 at 22:50
Regular
Ash Fans, I suggest you pick up a copy of Bruce Campbells autobiographical 'If Chins could Kill'. Quality read - interesting and humorous.
Sat 16/10/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well Spider-Man 3 is out in 2006 so I doubt we'll see it until at least 2008. We could be surprised though...

I look forward to seeing what they have planned.
Fri 15/10/04 at 23:27
Regular
If Freddy/Jason/Ash film is as good as the Freddy/Jason film... I'd love it.
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
Could you post a link where this is detailed?

Bruce always said there'd never be a fourth installment, let us hope he has changed his mind, and Raimi hasn't got some other loser to star.

It'll be weird having another ED film after so long, but as long as Raimi keeps his patented style and cheesy effects, it should be fine. Fine? I don't think so .... we just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw ... does that sound fine?
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:02
Regular
Yeah, but Pinhead's a demon.

He's not a straight forward serial killer, he only comes if you call him. Killing him would be no use as he'd probably get off on it, dirty sado mofo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.