GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woah - new Evil Dead film!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No plot, no characters, and it's not even been written yet, but Raimi says that after Spidey 3 we'll get another instalment! Even if it's 2/3 years away, that's still something to get excited about...unless it's like Hercules, or Cleopatra 3030.
Tue 12/10/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No plot, no characters, and it's not even been written yet, but Raimi says that after Spidey 3 we'll get another instalment! Even if it's 2/3 years away, that's still something to get excited about...unless it's like Hercules, or Cleopatra 3030.
Tue 12/10/04 at 15:41
Regular
As long as Bruce Campbell's in it this should be excellent!

Just hope it doesn't go the same way as the forth 'Dead' film. Though I'm sure Raimi will find it a lot easier to get the funding.
Tue 12/10/04 at 15:43
Regular
Always wanted a fourth.. hope they can pull it off. Bruce Campbell would do anything anyway, why the Oscar commitee have yet to realise his incredible talent is beyond me.

"This... is my BOOMSTICK"
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Anyone else read about the possibility of a Freddy V Jason V Ash movie? Part of me would love to see Ash back in a new movie, but part of me knows it'll suck harder than anything that's ever sucked before.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Go to IGN.com - I read the article on there.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash was a rumour, but he said he'd like to see it.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Anyone else read about the possibility of a Freddy V Jason V Ash
> movie? Part of me would love to see Ash back in a new movie, but
> part of me knows it'll suck harder than anything that's ever sucked
> before.

Probably as much as the once optioned "Pinhead V Jason". What was Barker thinking? Havng said that, his career is in freefall nowerdays.
Thu 14/10/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Pinhead is being killed off in a new book.
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:52
Regular
Pinhead's already dead that's why he's in hell, god knows why they'd kill him off again.
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:01
Regular
"8==="
They killed off Voorhies (sp?) several times and the damn guy kept coming back!

Same goes for Krueger and Myers.
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:02
Regular
Yeah, but Pinhead's a demon.

He's not a straight forward serial killer, he only comes if you call him. Killing him would be no use as he'd probably get off on it, dirty sado mofo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.