GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christopher Reeve R.I.P."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I have just heard the sad news that Christopher Reeve has died of a heart attack in his New York home. Apparently he had a heart attack on Saturday and slipped into a coma, he died this morning.
Mon 11/10/04 at 17:05
Regular
Ninjax wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> I'm suprised this isn't bigger news. It's an unexpected shock.
>
> i know what you mean. The papers didnt have it in.

Probably down to it happenening/or news of it being released to the public after the papers were printed.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:59
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Rest in Peace, Christopher Reeve.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
"boom boom click"
JFH wrote:
> I'm suprised this isn't bigger news. It's an unexpected shock.

i know what you mean. The papers didnt have it in.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:45
Regular
"0228"
I'm suprised this isn't bigger news. It's an unexpected shock.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ah well, perhaps for the best, his quality of life wasnt the same after the accident.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:01
Regular
magnius wrote:
> I remember hearing an unlikely rumour a little while ago about them
> making the new Superman film with a body stand-in and putting
> Christopher Reeves head over the body doubles...like they did in
> Gladiator with Oliver Reed....that would have been cool.

That would've been so poo.
Mon 11/10/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Pity, I'm a big fan of the Superman movies.

Look for the "dedicated to the memory of" after either Smallville or the next Superman movie.
Mon 11/10/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I remember hearing an unlikely rumour a little while ago about them making the new Superman film with a body stand-in and putting Christopher Reeves head over the body doubles...like they did in Gladiator with Oliver Reed....that would have been cool.
Mon 11/10/04 at 15:40
Regular
Yeah, I was looking forward to that :0(
Mon 11/10/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Milky Milky"
He was supposed to be a big part of the new season of Smallville, they had even managed to get Margot Kidder to come in as his characters wife/assistent of something like that...it's a shame that will now never happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.