GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sleepwalking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Do you do it?

People have been known to do crazy things whilst sleepwalking. I myself have been discovered polishing the garden. Yes, Mr Sheen-ing the lawn and soil!

What mad things have you done, or caught someone else doing while sleepwalking?

No dirty stuff please - this is a family forum after all.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
*new found respect for Jon Y*
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Your really mean Big Nose. Your nose is really big. You come from nose city dont you? *cries in corner after nasty insult* How dare you call me weird.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:31
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Being as your TAG says "BEARER OF DEATH", that may be a slight clue.......
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
You are insane. Period.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Once I got up whilst sleeping and I got a pair of trousers and tried to get downstairs and everybody kept trying to pull me back, and my mom said I went mad and starting screaming. But thats normal. And once I went nextdoor while sleeping and asked ''Can I borrow a glass of lemonade?'' over and over. Whats wrong with me!!!???
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:22
Regular
"*Cristiano is mine*"
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
> I once just went to sleep............. and slept all the way through
> to the morning. How incredible!

yup very
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:16
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
I once just went to sleep............. and slept all the way through to the morning. How incredible!
Mon 11/10/04 at 12:33
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Bejam wrote:
> I prefer Moonwalking. Or how about Moon-sleepwalking? I doubt anyone
> except maybe Michael Jackson could ever do that.

There's a lot of things Michael Jackson can do that nobody else could ever match =P
Mon 11/10/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I prefer Moonwalking. Or how about Moon-sleepwalking? I doubt anyone except maybe Michael Jackson could ever do that.
Mon 11/10/04 at 10:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hoho.

Meh, it keeps me amused.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.