GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sleepwalking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Do you do it?

People have been known to do crazy things whilst sleepwalking. I myself have been discovered polishing the garden. Yes, Mr Sheen-ing the lawn and soil!

What mad things have you done, or caught someone else doing while sleepwalking?

No dirty stuff please - this is a family forum after all.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Oooh, big man...
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Teal'c"
I sleepwalk sometimes. Right into your mother.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Apparently, when I was 10, I went and slept in the garden and then when I was 12 (I think) I went downstairs, made a sandwich and gave it to the dog while my dad was in the kitchen.
Mon 11/10/04 at 19:16
Regular
darkcrystal wrote:
> What about sleep talking? That must be more common.

i do that

my dad came to wake me up one morning and he shouted at me so i sat up and said "when are we going the feed the dolpins some mims?"then layed back down in bed. well thats what my dad told me
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:35
"Guinness me"
Well my brother sleepeats, Iv found him eating in the kichen many times and not answer to his name.

I was only little but I was told that I was snapping pencils around the house while sleepwalking.
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:20
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
darkcrystal wrote:
> What about sleep talking? That must be more common.

Yeah but thats not called sleep talking, it's called "Talking In Your Sleep" isn't it.

:D
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:19
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Luckily I've never sleep walked. Unless..........

I WAS DRUNK............and then............was so drunk that I.......forgot.........!

Yeah thats the one
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I used to do it when i was younger but not anymore, i guess i just grew out of it if that's possible?
Mon 11/10/04 at 17:50
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
What about sleep talking? That must be more common.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've never actually done any sleepwalking, at least not to my knowlege. I have, however, heard of people preparing themselves food whilst sleepwalking, among other things. Sleepdriving- now that would be dangerous!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.