GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got laughed at by a McDonalds employee..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/10/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Him: What drink would you like?
Me: Ketchup.

My life has hit an all time low...
Tue 12/10/04 at 01:40
Regular
"Balls"
Yeah they do get annoying and I did fight once as he was determined I smoked and just didn’t want to give him a fag. Then I told him to just fock off as he got on my nerves. He then spat in my face so I gave him a beating, as that just was disgusting. It was the first time I have ever done something like that be he deserved it. I normally just blank them but if they get in my face like that I would punch them. Most if they don’t annoy me anyway.
Tue 12/10/04 at 01:31
Regular
"Jackpot!"
haha, to beat them up, they deserve it, everyone is afraid of them except a certain number of us, including me and my mates who just get annoyed with the site of them. I saw them the other day in their car when I was with my little bro and friend lol, they said OI Batty's, wait there while we do a u turn, I thought to myself yea right hahaha and my bro and friend ran off and I walked away from the road and then caught up with the others, it was so funny.
Tue 12/10/04 at 01:24
Regular
"Balls"
You want some 21 year olds? I don’t get it?
Tue 12/10/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Rubber bullets and they are not the ones me and my mates are after, we are after 21 year old townies that drive down here from hastings just to beat up other townies and grungers up + anybody that they see I suppose.
Tue 12/10/04 at 00:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> Ha crimson assasin, you know nothing, I am friends with 3 or 4 townies
> aswell, does it really matter?

so why do you want to shoot them from cars with bb guns?
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Special now eh, now that's something I don't hear everyday, well hmm if you say so, next flame from cipro, anonymous or crimson assasin please.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Its hilarious to see how naive (sp?) you are
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hmmm okay then well whatever, townie, I deserved and have more friends than you anyway, you just go out of your way to ignore me, what a perthetic person.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:

> are you jealous that I have more friends than you

You don't deserve friends, if indeed you have any or you just make 'them' up to get you thro the day
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:38
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Ha crimson assasin, you know nothing, I am friends with 3 or 4 townies aswell, does it really matter?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.