GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soon be Christmas!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/10/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I can't believe it's only just October and already the shops are littered with Christmas stuff!!! Some of the stores around here had Xmas stuff in long before they even put up the Halloween supplies...it's ridiculous!!!

I have seen the firstChristmas TV ad too....for Air Wick's christmas aroma collection...and now the Boot's gift guide....

I CAN STILL TASTE LAST YEARS CHRISTMAS PUDDING FOR GAKS' SAKE!!!!!!!
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:12
Regular
I think I'm one of very few who doesn't actually drink that much at Xmas.

I do that all year round so what's the point at Xmas?

I prefer being sober around Xmas. It's not fun being drunk in front of relatives anyway.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I suggest a widescreen tv :-D
Mon 11/10/04 at 11:25
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I know christmas is just sneaking up on us. I best start getting sorted though. I dont want to leave it all till the last minute this year. Im going to have trouble finding pressies for my boy as he has just got tonns of stuff this month for his first birthday.
Mon 11/10/04 at 01:39
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Morbo wrote:
> Ah what could I do for Christmas? Or even better! New Year!! Complete
> drinking until your bladdered, best fun you can have!!!

Here Here!!
Mon 11/10/04 at 01:20
Regular
"Balls"
Ah what could I do for Christmas? Or even better! New Year!! Complete drinking until your bladdered, best fun you can have!!!
Mon 11/10/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well they suck.
Mon 11/10/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I hate those damn Park Hampers ad's...they're trying to sell us Christmas 2005 already!!!!
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Also adverts that mention christmas early are just annoying because when you are waiting for it, time just goes so slow.
Sun 10/10/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Colourless"
JFH wrote:
> Blasphemy? When was it that God said, "Thou shall eat turkey on
> the day December 25th"?

For someone who appears so "witty," you really shouldn't have taken the literal meaning of "blasphemy" there...
Sun 10/10/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea haha, well it could be because adverts suck but then again the only thing good at christmas is seeing your family, whom I only see then normally and recieving presents such as devil may cry 3 which is sadly coming out in january now, I would laugh so much if they made a mistake and included it in the january sales.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.