GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Attention Ant, Sniper and Fantasymeister - ALI NEEDS YOU!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/05/01 at 09:42
Regular
I need pictures of all three of you for the next issue of the club magazine and seeing as none of you read your email, I have resorted to this. Please, if you read this, send me a small picture of yourselves (or a comedy alternative, whichever you prefer) so I can finish this damn page! If you do not send a picture by Wednesday, i will be forced to do my own picture of you, and you may not like it (I'm looking at you Sniper).

So please, help an innocent mag writer - just one picture this week will make him very happy.

Thanks,
Ali
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:48
"possibly impossible"
Tony wrote:
> It's OK, Sniper doesn't need a picture. We have plenty of pictures
> of ugly fat birds.

I'm not even going to bother asking what websites you've been visiting recently.

We're following up on Monkey With Attitude's
> prize-winning comment about e-mails being more club orientated.
> Just extending it to the mag. A number of people have asked for
> it.

Like me! Good to see it's happening, makes our efforts seem all the more appreciated. (or maybe not, pending a read of said articles...)
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:42
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
It's OK, Sniper doesn't need a picture. We have plenty of pictures of ugly fat birds.

We're following up on Monkey With Attitude's prize-winning comment about e-mails being more club orientated. Just extending it to the mag. A number of people have asked for it.
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:36
Regular
Why've I got a strange feeling Sniper's going to get slagged off for not sending in a picture... :)
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:14
"possibly impossible"
"These are the guys most responsible for destroying what was a rational forum and turning into a place for strange and weird creatures. If you see them, they should not be approached at any cost!"

Probably.
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
What are you writina about us, Ali??
Mon 07/05/01 at 17:57
"possibly impossible"
So, does this mean that eventually there will be enough excuses for everyone to appear in the mag?

Firstly there was the Gameaday list, with Meka, now I'm guessing this Notable thing means another group of either photos or somesuch.

What next? Worlds longest topic, most wanted?

;-)
Mon 07/05/01 at 17:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ali, you will get an e-mail from Darkness_2K anytime now.

It has a picture of me in it. It's in JPEG Format-the best we could do.

Tell me if you get it okay.
Mon 07/05/01 at 17:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
And if they don't send any pics in you could use these ideas for representation

Ant- A picture of a mound of sugar with an ants legs sticking out of it

Sniper- A person with a sign round his neck saying "Newbie hate zone"

FM- A person with a thought bubble coming out of his head with the words "E-=MC2" and a horizontal line (representing lateral thingking"

:-)
Mon 07/05/01 at 17:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
I can't wait to see Sniper, Ant and FM ;-D
Mon 07/05/01 at 16:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
turbonutter wrote:
> Can I be in the mag?

Yes, you can. All you will need is plenty of wallpaper paste, some chicken wire, and a copy of the latest issue of special reserve. Simply rearrange the chickenwire to fit your body, apply paste to the pages of the SR club mag, and then apply these to your wire frame. Wait a couple hours, and it will be done. You'll be in the latest special reserve mag.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.