GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Attention Ant, Sniper and Fantasymeister - ALI NEEDS YOU!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/05/01 at 09:42
Regular
I need pictures of all three of you for the next issue of the club magazine and seeing as none of you read your email, I have resorted to this. Please, if you read this, send me a small picture of yourselves (or a comedy alternative, whichever you prefer) so I can finish this damn page! If you do not send a picture by Wednesday, i will be forced to do my own picture of you, and you may not like it (I'm looking at you Sniper).

So please, help an innocent mag writer - just one picture this week will make him very happy.

Thanks,
Ali
Mon 07/05/01 at 09:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I need pictures of all three of you for the next issue of the club magazine and seeing as none of you read your email, I have resorted to this. Please, if you read this, send me a small picture of yourselves (or a comedy alternative, whichever you prefer) so I can finish this damn page! If you do not send a picture by Wednesday, i will be forced to do my own picture of you, and you may not like it (I'm looking at you Sniper).

So please, help an innocent mag writer - just one picture this week will make him very happy.

Thanks,
Ali
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
I would, but I don't have a digital camera or a scanner or much else, really. Any other way I can send a pic to you??

Also, I never got an e-mail. You may have been using my old one. It's [email protected]

So, is there any other way I can send you a pic??
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Don't worry Ali, I'll get a pic, and then bring it round to Darkness' house, and he'll send it to you.
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Surely there is a clip-art picture of an ant...no?
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:35
Ali this is er-no under the only name I can post under (and I can't change it...

...are you going to reply to my email?

....I am having a lot of problems with the verification email

...I don't wanna go....

Thanks
er-no
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:37
Regular
Hi er-no! Hope you can get back in alright. Why can`t you edit details to be something other than Toni?
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You should have thought of that before you went insane er-no ;)

So you don't want a picture of me - Thats FOGISM that is :D
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:40
I didn't go insane, I just went stupid in the WLT... what is wrong with that :P

I can't change this name, because I can't edit details because I never got a verification email, and yet it still lets me post under this name, in fact its all I have got...

...something I really need to talk to webmaster about is another.com accounts not working at all with verification emails!

er-no
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You don't have to send a photo of yourself, it can be anything, but it has to be fairly small. If you want, send a photo through the post addressed to me, using the addy in the mag.
Mon 07/05/01 at 11:43
Regular
er-no, why not try and set up a whole new account? Wait for the verification, and start over. I`m sure the verification will have to get there sometime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.