GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me to sell/keep my xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/01/05 at 13:21
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
If I sell its for a GC if I dont no GC for me. Basicly I was directed to you by a certain someone as your not all fanboys that will jsut give me pro's about the GC so go go GO.
Tue 11/01/05 at 19:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Wink's Lament wrote:
> And the PS2 really is the weakest console, it just got out early and
> everyone thought "oh these guys made PS1 this must be
> great".

In my opinion, the GC is a better machine, but the PS2 isn't bad at all.
Tue 11/01/05 at 13:45
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
And the PS2 really is the weakest console, it just got out early and everyone thought "oh these guys made PS1 this must be great".
Tue 11/01/05 at 13:44
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
All of which available on PC, I kept all my Super Duper Pooper rare PS1 games anyways.
Tue 11/01/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Bicycle"
Wink's Lament wrote:
> killer101 wrote:
> Stuff
> I ended [up] keeping my Xbox and selling my old PS1 with a couple of games.

How horrible. The PSone was a class console - the small one. PSX was decent, but.. The PSone is just too good. Due to it's teeny size factor. And the Final Fantasy games.
Tue 11/01/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Bicycle"
AfroJoe wrote:
> fire_starter wrote:
> What about the PS2?
>
> It sucks ass.

Liar.
Tue 11/01/05 at 12:44
Regular
"Random by default"
Wink's Lament wrote:
> selling my old PS1 with a couple of games. Its
> ggreat I can sell an old console to buy a new one!

Heh doing the same too. Sold my GBA and with the money made i managed to get all my DVD wanted list :-o. Sold my PSone too and waiting until i have some time to go shopping for a few deals on cheap GC games :-)
Tue 11/01/05 at 12:12
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
killer101 wrote:
> Stuff

Errrm the PS2's were MADE to break down out of warranty and I know loads more people who have faulty PS2's than Xbox's. Also the PS2 has a dire selection of games, I should know I used to own one. I ended keeping my Xbox and selling my old PS1 with a couple of games. Its ggreat I can sell an old console to buy a new one!
Tue 11/01/05 at 09:28
Regular
Do yourself a favour dump the breeze block and get the Mini PS2 the Console of choice.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Gamecube basically has a better selection of games, maybe smaller than XBOX but better. Ignore any stupid comments about the games being childish, the majority are still great. Aim particularly at Zelda and Metroid Prime 1 & 2.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
killer101 wrote:
> also it has many buttons on the pad so you will have to
> get used to that.

He already has an Xbox, he's wondering whether he should get rid of it.

> so you can have
> with mates.

:' }

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.