GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha, yea this is gonna rock! Lololololololol!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Jackpot!"
My dad is coming home tomorrow with my brand new games, resident evil outbreak and viewtiful joe.

Hahaha Dante.
Fri 08/10/04 at 11:29
Regular
Maybe I don't know what the hell is going on here.
Fri 08/10/04 at 11:27
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Or maybe you are a govenment agent who is infact not a govenment agent at all. He is infact a want-a-be road sweeper, who cant actually get a job as a road sweeper cos he keeps failing his broom handleing course. Also THAT rash prevents him from walking long didstances due to the hugh swelling to his lef testi. Ouch.
Fri 08/10/04 at 11:16
Regular
"what's punctuation"
maybe i'm a double agent that has infultrated the goverment agancy and is spoiling the traps to give the rest of you a chance to bring this whole house of cards tumbleing down

or maybe i'm a goverment agent whos is cunningly trying to worm there way into your group so that i can control; you all easier

or maybe i'm a goverment agent and i'm just totaly incompotent

damnit it's soo hard to decide
Fri 08/10/04 at 11:09
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I think that you are the one tring to trap us. But you are so confused that you trapped your self.
Fri 08/10/04 at 11:03
Regular
"what's punctuation"
ok everybody we have to meet up somewhere and pool our resourses so that we can fight the power

unless i'm actualy one of them trying to lure us all into a trap

damnit i'm confused
Fri 08/10/04 at 11:00
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Dr Cheese wrote:
> maybe it's some form of gwierd goverment test to see how we react and
> when the test is over they kill us all one by one so that we don't
> expose them to the press
>
> *looks out of window*
>
>
> it would explain the two men stood accross the road wearing suits and
> sunglasses

2 of them blokes have just walked into my office & are walking towards me. Arghhhhhhh.....

*gets out of chair & runs off down the office sreaming*
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:56
Regular
"what's punctuation"
maybe it's some form of gwierd goverment test to see how we react and when the test is over they kill us all one by one so that we don't expose them to the press

*looks out of window*

it would explain the two men stood accross the road wearing suits and sunglasses
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:49
Regular
"You fail in life!"
How about... NO!
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:48
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Or maybe he is 3 people share 2 bodies and 4 head.
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:40
Regular
"what's punctuation"
yeah maybe he's two people sharing one body

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.