GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happened to the Churchill's of the Nation?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/10/04 at 23:48
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
All today, there has been talk & the report publish by the UN weapons inspectors, about how Iraq had no Weapons of Mass Distruction & how they were not in any position to start to build a arsenal to destroy the west.

There has been all these protests about people who oppose the war. I have a name for those people. "NEVILLE CHAMBERLIN'S". If Chamberlin in 1937 turned round to Hitler & said, "No more of the appeasement crap, you do anything Britain & France will invade straight away." You know if he done that;

- 25 Million Soviets would not have died
- approx. 15-22 million Chinese Deaths
- 6 million Polish Citizens
- 6 million Germans, Whermacht & Civilians
- 1.2 Million Japanese, further 1.4 Million missing or non-recovered bodies, further 1 million at Hirosma & Nakasaki
- 1.7 Yugoslavs
- 500,000 Greeks
- 200,000 French Soldiers & 400,000 French Civilians
- 330,000 Italian
- 147,000 Hungarian
- 73,000 Romanian
- 19,000 Bulgarian
- 264,000 British Soldiers & Further 60,000 Civilians
- 292,000 US Soldiers
- 10,000 Dutch Soldiers & 190,000 Civilians
- 23,000 Australians
- 37,000 Candians
- 24,000 Indians
- 10,000 New Zealand
- 6,000 South African
- 6 Million Jews, Homosexuals, Gypsies, Communists, etc. and 17 Million in Japan's policies in Asia 1939-45

If Churchill came into power alot ealier, I recon that alot of those millions upon millions of lives would have been saved.... Blair is a modern day Winston, who decided to take out a Tryant before Saddam became a problem.

People say to me "think about civilians that died", but I say, how many civilians are now safe and will not die under Saddams regieme. Millions of people in the Iraq and Afganistan are now not going to die in similar ways as the Jews did......

Also it sends out with another message like "DONT F**K WITH US!"
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:30
Regular
Chamberlain was buying time as much as anything else.

Didn't like what Germany was doing but wsa powerless to do anything about it. Had he confronted Hitler back in 1937 and Hitler had decided to attack, we'd've been pretty much defenseless.

By the time Churchill had gotten in, we had a tiny bit of an army again.
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The Rise of Hitler and Iraq have pretty much no relation at all.

Although I didn't agree with Churchill's politics, such characters as himself are truly missed in British politics. He was intelligent, quick witted and good at speechs.

Europe didn't want a war in the 1930's remember, WW1 had just ended in 1918. The general population wanted appeasement, especially the survivors of WW1 who had already fought Germany. Chamberlain did his best and is hard done to in my opinion, it just so happens he was wrong. Some could argue that Churchill was just a war mongerer... like Blair.

Also, I don't think you've read anything since the invasion started? Everyone seems to be admitting Saddam had no WMDs, links to Terrorism which we all knew... apart from you it seems.
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:13
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
thats true, but im geting at the point about he stood for no crap... more PM should be like that... Gallipolli wasnt churchills fault, he was the person who authorised the mission but opposed it when Generals did not carry out orders effectivly.... then he moved to be commander of the 159th Rifle Regiment (I THINK) in the western front somme. BUT WE SHOULD NO STAND FOR CRAP AGAINST TRYANTS. destroy them while we have the chance and save more people in the long-term
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He also sent hundreds/thousands of men to their death in a botched operation near Turkey I beleive in World War 1.
Thu 07/10/04 at 23:48
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
All today, there has been talk & the report publish by the UN weapons inspectors, about how Iraq had no Weapons of Mass Distruction & how they were not in any position to start to build a arsenal to destroy the west.

There has been all these protests about people who oppose the war. I have a name for those people. "NEVILLE CHAMBERLIN'S". If Chamberlin in 1937 turned round to Hitler & said, "No more of the appeasement crap, you do anything Britain & France will invade straight away." You know if he done that;

- 25 Million Soviets would not have died
- approx. 15-22 million Chinese Deaths
- 6 million Polish Citizens
- 6 million Germans, Whermacht & Civilians
- 1.2 Million Japanese, further 1.4 Million missing or non-recovered bodies, further 1 million at Hirosma & Nakasaki
- 1.7 Yugoslavs
- 500,000 Greeks
- 200,000 French Soldiers & 400,000 French Civilians
- 330,000 Italian
- 147,000 Hungarian
- 73,000 Romanian
- 19,000 Bulgarian
- 264,000 British Soldiers & Further 60,000 Civilians
- 292,000 US Soldiers
- 10,000 Dutch Soldiers & 190,000 Civilians
- 23,000 Australians
- 37,000 Candians
- 24,000 Indians
- 10,000 New Zealand
- 6,000 South African
- 6 Million Jews, Homosexuals, Gypsies, Communists, etc. and 17 Million in Japan's policies in Asia 1939-45

If Churchill came into power alot ealier, I recon that alot of those millions upon millions of lives would have been saved.... Blair is a modern day Winston, who decided to take out a Tryant before Saddam became a problem.

People say to me "think about civilians that died", but I say, how many civilians are now safe and will not die under Saddams regieme. Millions of people in the Iraq and Afganistan are now not going to die in similar ways as the Jews did......

Also it sends out with another message like "DONT F**K WITH US!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.