GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Guy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/10/04 at 00:48
"Guinness me"
Just got here, hope to make alot of frinds andwould only ask that you go esey on me and keep the name calling down.

Thanks guys.
BBB
Thu 07/10/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> So if this is your advice, English, how come you do the opposite?
> Hmm? HMM??!?

Because I'm special
Thu 07/10/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cyclone wrote:
> Timmargh, where do you want this virgin slain? The altar, or the Shrine down the road?

:^D

Like Cheesey said: hold up on the cutting - this new one may be useful to us ...

*scratches chin thoughtfully whilst raising one eyebrow evilly*
Thu 07/10/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Thanatos wrote:
> I must say that I'm quite surprised that there has only been one bad comment made towards
> the new guy BBB, by the way Timmargh, I think that you are one of the best Notables in these > forums :)

*blush*

Thanks. Although, while I do try to be nice to everyone, I am by no means the best.
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:54
Regular
"what's punctuation"
hold the knife there matey
he may have different ideas
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:53
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I must say that I'm quite surprised that there has only been one bad comment made towards the new guy BBB, by the way Timmargh, I think that you are one of the best Notables in these forums :)

*bows down before the almighty Timmargh*
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Timmargh, where do you want this virgin slain? The altar, or the Shrine down the road?
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Anywho, welcome to SR. Treat Timmargh like God and Monkey_Man like your biatch and you
> will fit right in.

So if this is your advice, English, how come you do the opposite? Hmm? HMM??!?

Anyway, hello new guy.
Thu 07/10/04 at 09:51
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Hello amigo, nice to ahve you, hope you like the SR forums and if you can stand some of the inane and peurile banter that goes on here then you'll fit right in!
Thu 07/10/04 at 09:44
Regular
"what's punctuation"
hello there matey

love the name

have fun and stuff
Thu 07/10/04 at 08:34
"Guinness me"
witch-king wrote:
> BallooningBeerBelly wrote:
> keep the name calling down.
>
> Woah, woah. Say again? Not going to happen this month padre.

I know, I just thought Id try to keep myself from it anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.