GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sport Cop Pon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Colourless"
Thought it might be interesting....
On the other hand, "could be about as successful as a lead balloon."

Ashman
Solskjaer
Foreman
Lalakersrule
Grand Prix
Colourless
Lil Bro
Alastair
Virtuoso
Scope
Quinty
AfroJoe
Ashley
Badgerman
Stryke
Pro Evo
Dringo
down
Forest
E_B
Néo
The Don
Der Nazi
Ant

That'll do for now....

You know the score. Haha...
Sun 10/10/04 at 00:16
Regular
"Colourless"
down wrote:
> I don't post good stuff, I think I was put on this list solely because
> of one topic I made which was near the top when this one was made.

Tis true...
Sun 10/10/04 at 00:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm disappointed, I post here quite regularly, being the biased Liverpool fan I am.

I guess I take a backseat when compared to Stryke though. :P
Sat 09/10/04 at 23:28
I don't post good stuff, I think I was put on this list solely because of one topic I made which was near the top when this one was made.
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:53
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Ashman - A good poster, certainly adds something to the place, but I personally haven't seen too many posts of his recently.

Solskjaer - This guy is top class, but his posts are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long :D ...they're very good though, so he's forgiven.

Foreman - The Betting League king. He should post more here, as he's one of the better posters.

Lalakersrule - A Manc I actually don't mind talking to! ..but aside from that, he posts some very good stuff. Definetely one of the forums best posters.

Grand Prix - A nice guy to talk to, and he makes that GP League which I find good to look at when it happens :)

Colourless - A Chelsea fan who sleeps with the guy below :D speaks some good stuff, and nearly all of his posts are worth looking at.

Lil Bro - A smelly little biased Spurs crap-face. He's good to talk to on MSN though, and can sometimes make a good point. Top guy and poster.

Alastair - I remember him being around here, and he posts some good stuff, but I generally can't remember too much about him.

Virtuoso - Dirty thieving scouser.

Scope - Gooner who has managed to write properly in the past few months :P A good poster nevertheless, and types some good stuff.

AfroJoe - A very good poster; I make a point of looking at all of his posts. Still thinks that the last result with England-Scotland counts, when it doesn't :D

Ashley - Another Chelsea fan; but a good one. Posts good stuff, makes valid points, and isn't a tw@t ;)

Badgerman - A very good poster; I can imagine him being a Notable at some stage.

Stryke - One of the besestestest supporters of the bestestest team in the World. Posts good stuff, and loves the banter. Like Alonso and Gerrard, he is pivotal to the V+S tag-team in Sports chat :D

Pro Evo - Where has he gone? He was a good poster (and probably still is, but I haven't noticed him around here :)

Dringo - Again, I've only noticed this chap elsewhere, most notably in the Nintendo Section. He's a good poster though, and I like reading his stuff. Top Bloke.

down - I hate to sound like a broken record, but I haven't seen him around here too much. He must be a good poster though to be put on this table :)

Forest - Posts some good stuff, but can let himself down sometimes. Seems to know his stuff though, and that's good enough for me.

E_B - A good guy. Posts good stuff, but doesn't post too much in here, which is a shame, as he has good stuff to say about Liverpool :D

Néo - A married man; his wife wears the trousers in that relationship :P ..great guy to talk to on MSN, and probably in Sports top-5 Members.

The Don - Another top-5 guy; listens to loads of good music. I should know, he downloads it all from me :) he should come on more often though :)

Der Nazi - Another good poster on here, and pretty much always has something interesting to say. A credit to the place.
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:13
Regular
Boring.

I thought this'd be something new. Like people's thoughts on various sporting personalities.
Fri 08/10/04 at 23:00
Regular
"es argh"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Sorry if any offence was caused....

Meanie :(
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ashman wrote:
> ...
>
> You haven't posted here in ages, and you expect to be included.

Plus the fact we all hate you... (Wakka, not Ashman)
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
> AfroJoe - AJ, another very funny notable, but haven't seen him
> around
> sport much recently. Arsenal fan again, right? Think so. Doesn't
> matter, top bloke, very funny and a good laugh I seem to remember.
>
> Arsenal fan? Don't insult me, boy. :-)

Sorry man, just saw the Notable colour posting in the Sport forum....put 2 and 2 together... :D

For those who didn't see the post ages ago, was just commenting on how many notables actually support Arsenal.

Sorry if any offence was caused....
Fri 08/10/04 at 15:07
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"

You haven't posted here in ages, and you expect to be included.
Fri 08/10/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Where be I?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.