GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AMERICAN STRIKE PART 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"dudes2"
In ordinance to your succession as brits, I shall prepare to start a nuclear war. Nuclear computer war.

To start you off, I want to let you know what this site will be up against in the next week.

Viruses and the practice computer - keeping the bogeyman at bay

In Practice 28 February 2003, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 108-110(3)

Easson W.

Abstract:
COMPUTER viruses and 'worms' are an all-too-common occurrence in today's on-line world and it is easy to become paranoid and to stop using computer systems and networks to their full potential, for fear of 'catching a virus'. At the same time, viruses are blamed inappropriately for many unrelated computer faults, and also spread distrust and fear of other on-line users. This article is intended to allay fears, but at the same time instil a consistent and rigorous approach to security and contingency planning for veterinary practice computer systems.

Keywords: Computing; security

Document Type: Research article ISSN: 0263-841X

DOI (article): NO_DOI
SICI (online): 0263-841X(20030228)25:2L.108;1-

Publisher: BVA Publications
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Are you sure the hamburgers are actually at the table though Hedfix or is that the intelligence you have gathered telling you?
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:47
Regular
"8==="
I know it's designed to get them both to a negotiating table.

*Puts hamburgers on table*
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That ploy works equally well with Brits as well Hedfix :-D
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
OMG! My birthday is the 28th of february!
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"8==="
Hmmm we have a diversionary tactic for just such an occasion...

*Points*

Look hamburgers!
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:34
Regular
"\\"
Yeah. Cause you're well 'ard.
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"dudes2"
In ordinance to your succession as brits, I shall prepare to start a nuclear war. Nuclear computer war.

To start you off, I want to let you know what this site will be up against in the next week.

Viruses and the practice computer - keeping the bogeyman at bay

In Practice 28 February 2003, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 108-110(3)

Easson W.

Abstract:
COMPUTER viruses and 'worms' are an all-too-common occurrence in today's on-line world and it is easy to become paranoid and to stop using computer systems and networks to their full potential, for fear of 'catching a virus'. At the same time, viruses are blamed inappropriately for many unrelated computer faults, and also spread distrust and fear of other on-line users. This article is intended to allay fears, but at the same time instil a consistent and rigorous approach to security and contingency planning for veterinary practice computer systems.

Keywords: Computing; security

Document Type: Research article ISSN: 0263-841X

DOI (article): NO_DOI
SICI (online): 0263-841X(20030228)25:2L.108;1-

Publisher: BVA Publications

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.