GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life of the Dullard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 19:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
5th October 2004

Today, the dullard got up on time. He got ready for college and missed breakfast. He soon took off, and was infact early to his classes. He got straight into his work, and barely raised a smile all day. He had an uneventful chips and gravy for lunch, and washed it down with an uneventful drink of coke. The dullard then went back to the theater room before lesson started, but no-one could be bothered playing with him. He didn't say a single word to a few of his close mates, then worked. After getting stuck in a lecture, the dullard returned home. He went on his Xbox, listened to some music, and went on the forums. If his life follows this exact path again, tomorrow, he may just cry. The dullard is me...
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Why not make the effort to talk to people, instead of just complaining about it?
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Why else do you think you sleep so much better when you're on holiday?
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I hate being in "The Cycle", get up, uni, home, do work, bed, up for uni.

Repeat until the weekend where it changes slightly to get up, work, home, light recreation, bed, up for work, home, light recreation, bed.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I know hahaha, see ya.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"For One Night Only"
We are a rare breed. G'night people...
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Jackpot!"
same here hibernator, except I need to present a media powerpoint presentation.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:10
Regular
"For One Night Only"
That's a shame. But I look at myself, I love college, my course, my mates. I have no doubt that I'll stay in touch with them. I'm just down, and I don't know why. I look at myself, seventeen, single, jobless, and about to perform our latest project to an audience next week. I need to go to college, tomorrow, with a smile on my face.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:04
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Life gets monotonous doesnt it? =P

Lately I've been running in the same cycle, all I seem to do is get up, go to college - get into my work (I find it interesting - law, psychology, english literature) but my social life at college really isn't anything to write home (or post) about lol... I have friends but they're the sort of friends you know you won't keep in contact with once the college year ends - I'm secretly hoping things will change when I hit uni.

I took refuge in my GBA when I got home today, escapism is the way to go from this boring BORING world =P
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:03
Regular
"For One Night Only"
In the words of that robot off that old programme:

"I think you ought to know, I am feeling very depressed."
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Insert Gently"
The Hibernator wrote:
> 5th October 2004
>
> no-one could be bothered playing with him.

I feel sorry for you...i'd had teachers like that, now behind bars

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.