GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life of the Dullard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 19:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
5th October 2004

Today, the dullard got up on time. He got ready for college and missed breakfast. He soon took off, and was infact early to his classes. He got straight into his work, and barely raised a smile all day. He had an uneventful chips and gravy for lunch, and washed it down with an uneventful drink of coke. The dullard then went back to the theater room before lesson started, but no-one could be bothered playing with him. He didn't say a single word to a few of his close mates, then worked. After getting stuck in a lecture, the dullard returned home. He went on his Xbox, listened to some music, and went on the forums. If his life follows this exact path again, tomorrow, he may just cry. The dullard is me...
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:11
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I doubt it :^D
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:10
Regular
"For One Night Only"
6th October 2004

Today the dullard, smiled had fun, talked without sounding miserable and got checked out by a fit girl he knows briefly from a seperate course.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Pah. EVERYONE gets to this when they reach the age of 18; whatever they're doing; wherever they are. :I

It's all part of growing up. It's a small glimpse of your future life. It comes early to help your learn from and prepare for it.

You should talk to people, but there's absolutely nothing wrong in getting on with your work - especially in today's, lazy-arrssed, `American´ society.

I'm sure you can find more to eat than just gravy and chips (unless, of course, you're a Northern Boy - they love "greey-veh"). ;)

Things do get better, though. I mean, even if you are still working, there are weekends. Half-terms and short holidays, too. Plus, when you're finally in the working-world, you can book time off, too.

It doesn't 'have' to stay the same - YOU can change it! :)
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
So technically you could read a smutty magazine and eye-up the local tail at the same time?

That's an impressive level of perversion.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ah ha, though since it is in the library i can read books at the same time.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
cookie monster wrote:
> There comes a time when you actually want to feel pushed and figure
> things out for yourself.

Even if, for yourself, it is to figure out the best view point to check out the uni hotties.

;-P
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Anonymous wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> More challenging
>
> Why is that fun, unless its challenging like on Takeshi Castle or
> Crystal Maze...

There comes a time when you actually want to feel pushed and figure things out for yourself.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Insert Gently"
cookie monster wrote:
> More challenging

Why is that fun, unless its challenging like on Takeshi Castle or Crystal Maze...
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
darkcrystal wrote:
> School - best years.
> College - alright.
> Uni - crap.

Nah, uni beats school easy. More challenging, more freedom and more responsibility.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:11
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
School - best years.
College - alright.
Uni - crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.