GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counterstrike tactics *sigh*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The sigh was for maybe the nerdiest topic I have ever, ever come up with, but may we discuss tactics for a while? I have trouble dodging bullets, and my gun never seems to fire as fast as my opponents.

Also, I witnessed some good players using the "you crouch I stand on your head" thing to get up to higher places I never thought possible. Very clever.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The sigh was for maybe the nerdiest topic I have ever, ever come up with, but may we discuss tactics for a while? I have trouble dodging bullets, and my gun never seems to fire as fast as my opponents.

Also, I witnessed some good players using the "you crouch I stand on your head" thing to get up to higher places I never thought possible. Very clever.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:54
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Also, I witnessed some good players using the "you crouch I
> stand on your head" thing to get up to higher places I never
> thought possible. Very clever.

That comes from previous versions of CS. It's pretty handy and you can use it to get up onto some good spots. You can pretty much stack a whole team if the map lets you.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:55
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Sometimes you can dodge snipers by jumping around like an idiot.
Sun 09/01/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you did that in real life you'd get called a 'fairy'. Die like a real man, on the floor in agony, like me.
Sun 09/01/05 at 23:06
Regular
"Captain to you."
If you have to reload in a fire fight and have no cover. Press reload and jump sideways they normally miss and your nice and crouched for you next shot as most of the action is done in the air.

Plus this annouys Azul so worth doing it just for that. :D (But watch him as he has some crazy pistol skillz)

Use the pump action shotgun (buy menu 2,1) if you can't afford a AK or M4 as it is very good at most ranges apart from if you have a filthy awper against you. To take them out deagles are best if you have your shottie as your primary.
Sun 09/01/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I normally have an automatic assault rifle as my main, with either a flashbang or HE to back me up, plus kevlar if I can afford it. Shotguns rule though - *bang bang*
Sun 09/01/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> I normally have an automatic assault rifle as my main, with either a
> flashbang or HE to back me up, plus kevlar if I can afford it.
> Shotguns rule though - *bang bang*

i think you mean BLAM, BLAM, BLAM
Sun 09/01/05 at 23:41
Regular
I'm utterly hopeless with the shotgun.

But I rule with the Nighthawk pistol thing.
Sun 09/01/05 at 23:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
Forza wrote:
> I'm utterly hopeless with the shotgun.
>
> But I rule with the Nighthawk pistol thing.

FACT

Many a head shot on me :( but very nicely done
Sun 09/01/05 at 23:51
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
You can run faster with knives, didn't realise that (grix)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.