GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I was in a car crash tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 06:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I wasn't driving.
I can't go into details for reasons of which I can't go in to. But I can say it was a very odd experience. It could have been very serious, but we were lucky.

I have a sore neck, sore wrist and I managed to punch myself in the plumbs, (I know you sick bashtards are laughing at that).

Anway. Hmm, feel odd.
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*winces*

*sniggers*

*winces some more*
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Buses are safer, I've been in a crash before where my bus hit a jeep in very windy conditions, our bus had a couple of scratches, the jeep was just a ball of metal (thankfully the driver got away with one scratch).
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:56
Regular
so your a policeman, sounds like a large early retirement package to me
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm a bit sore this morning. Stiff neck, back and joints...and before you ask, no my other injured "party" isn't also that way.
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was in a car crash last Wednesday. Not very serious, but could have been.

IT WAS THE OTHER PERSONS FAULT.

Yus.
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cyclone wrote:
> IT WAS THE OTHER PERSONS FAULT.

I've never heard that before. Why don't more people say that?
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cyclone wrote:
> IT WAS THE OTHER PERSONS FAULT.
>
> Yus.

Where there's blame, theres a claim.
Mon 04/10/04 at 20:39
Regular
"cachoo"
You lucky man.
Car crashes are absolutely evil and traumatising.
Mon 04/10/04 at 22:50
Regular
Last week, near to my house, 6 (that's 6 - S...I...X) police cars were smashed up in a training exercise. They were trying to practise the 'boxing in' manouvre where they slowly bring a criminals car to a stop, using 4 or more police vehicles. Somehow the idiots managed to wreck them all!

Needless to say my sides hurt upon hearing this news.
Mon 04/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Did the kid on the stolen bike get away?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.