GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I was in a car crash tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 06:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I wasn't driving.
I can't go into details for reasons of which I can't go in to. But I can say it was a very odd experience. It could have been very serious, but we were lucky.

I have a sore neck, sore wrist and I managed to punch myself in the plumbs, (I know you sick bashtards are laughing at that).

Anway. Hmm, feel odd.
Mon 04/10/04 at 06:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I wasn't driving.
I can't go into details for reasons of which I can't go in to. But I can say it was a very odd experience. It could have been very serious, but we were lucky.

I have a sore neck, sore wrist and I managed to punch myself in the plumbs, (I know you sick bashtards are laughing at that).

Anway. Hmm, feel odd.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:10
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Glad to hear youre (more or less) ok, EB
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:14
Regular
Sore wrist...sore neck...sore pecker...car crash...

Yes, that's what you want us to believe.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:17
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Never been in a car crash (touch wood) so glad to here you're okay even if you do feel a little odd.

Great bit of deduction from DW though :)
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:27
Regular
"8==="
DW wrote:
> Sore wrist...sore neck...sore pecker...car crash...

EB, keep your 69 antics to the backseat nexttime.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:29
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
and in a stationary vehicle :)
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
Sore wrist and balls eh?
Which wrist?

(ahahaha)
Mon 04/10/04 at 10:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I wasn't driving.

there's your first mistake, cars are BOUND to crash of you let them move unassisted ;)

> I have a sore neck, sore wrist and I managed to punch myself in the
> plumbs, (I know you sick bashtards are laughing at that).

actually, i didn't laugh until you pointed out that i should be.. at which point i found it hilarious :)

anyway, hope it was all in a good cause and you managed whatever it was you wanted to achieve by stacking the car dude.
glad you're not too banged up.
must feel weird to do that police thing of crashing into cars to end chases after going on all those courses to make a you a better driver...
Mon 04/10/04 at 10:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I wasn't driving.
> I can't go into details for reasons of which I can't go in to.

Tis a cover up, who's been a bad rozzer driving unsafely ?
Mon 04/10/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I managed to punch myself in the plumbs, (I know you sick bashtards are > laughing at that).

Yep very much, maybe if Lil EB is out of action the rest of us have a chance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.