GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Power Of Jeans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
"For One Night Only"
They fit snuggly, yet not tightly around my toned legs. They don't conflict with the hair on my shins, and they don't strangulate my crotch. When I sit down, it does that crease which adds to the size of my generous manhood. They bring that spankability to my ass, and I feel secure as a girl grabs it. They are my jeans...
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:56
"I love yo... lamp."
If it makes you feel better, I'm now up to a 32". I have some stupidly baggy jeans. JNCO ones that I got in the states. And my Ekho's are pretty baggy as well.
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> There is however a disturbing trend amongst female jean wearers at the
> moment. Turn-ups. Need I say more?

I did that the other day walking accross lots of grass. Purely practical.
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm a 32" waist now

*cries*

I like jeans loose though... though I have a pair that are a bit extreme.

Utility fit or something.
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:52
"Guinness me"
My jeans are realy tight now but I still like them even if I cant see moste of thm due to my belly being as big as it is.
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:48
"I love yo... lamp."
There is however a disturbing trend amongst female jean wearers at the moment. Turn-ups. Need I say more?
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:12
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Jeans again today, with a nice belt from Burtons. Complemented with a white t-shirt and a red and white shirt over that. Got checked out by a fit girl, and a spank off a peer. Truly, the power of jeans.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:39
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I am a Levis man. Can remember the number but the orange lable ones. 32"w 34"l. Best fitting jeans that I can find.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:35
Regular
32 waist, 32/33 leg for me.

I picked up a pair of Levi's in America (can't remember the number) and they fit beautifully - the best fitting jeans I've ever had.

I also wear jeans from Topman and FCUK and have a few Sean John pairs, a pair of Fubu, Phat Farm (worn out now) and Akademiks. Levi's are still the best though.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:29
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
munn wrote:

> 28 inch waist, 36 inch leg.

That is just wrong. Munn must be able to hid behind lamp post & be at least 9 feet tall.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
munn wrote:
"28 inch waist, 36 inch leg."
-----

What the...? How can that be humanly-possible!?
Unless, of course, you're not a young bloke...

(Either that, or you're a stick-manned Looney Tune version of Simon Cowell...?)

33" is just about perfect for me, with the kind of jeans I like to wear. Yet, I only find 32" (which just about do, wearing them a little low - which I don't like too much) or 34" (which look stupidly long even wearing them at normal heigh). I just can't win easily...

I also prefer Wrangler jeans to any other. I've tried Levi's before, but I found them way-too-tight for my legs between the ankles and knees. Anything over £40 (FCUK, Burberry, Voi and all that), I won't even look at it. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.