GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your opinions please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just found a quote and i'm not quite sure what to make of it so i thought i'd ask what you lot thought.

" The male chromosone is an incomplete female chromosone. In other words the male is a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage, to be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited, maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples "
Valerie Solanas
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ever notice how "feminists" look far from feminine and are usually too ugly to even consider getting laid?
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
There's a radical feminist called Andrea Dworkin who says that all penile penetration is rape because the penis is an "unhealthy and violent limb" and that women have just been brainwashed into believing sex was healthy. She also said "conventional heterosexual behavior is the worst betrayal of our common humanity."

[URL]http://www.fraterslibertas.com/DWORKIN_ANDREA.jpeg[/URL]
That's her.

This is the best quote ever though:

"Today Andrea Dworkin lives in Brooklyn, New York with her life partner John Stoltenberg, who is also a feminist activist."
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Isn't it the other way round? Females are incomplete males? As female is the "default" for babies. That's why women have the cl!toris, it's a vestigal wang.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> But it is women that hold that opinion.

Yeah but why, is it just them picking faults so they can feel superior or are they onto something, having thought about it i dont think it's that we're lacking, maybe just more repressed about showing it.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Flock wrote:
> from there
> onwards it's just opinion but it's quite a widely held opinion that
> guys are emotionally lacking.

Unless we kick a bit of leather into a net. :-D
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But it is women that hold that opinion.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The first part is technically correct, i seem to remember reading something about males just being incomplete females, from there onwards it's just opinion but it's quite a widely held opinion that guys are emotionally lacking.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You missed the word, "hairy".

I actually think she's right about the gene thingy. Although after that it falls to pap.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:26
In theory, she's kind of right. Put into practice, the quote is laughable, with proof all around the world to say otherwise.

Next time, do your own pyschology homework.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:25
"period drama"
yey! total generalision!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.