GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your opinions please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just found a quote and i'm not quite sure what to make of it so i thought i'd ask what you lot thought.

" The male chromosone is an incomplete female chromosone. In other words the male is a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage, to be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited, maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples "
Valerie Solanas
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I can direct it though. And if you can do that, no matter how
> good your cake related stories are, you just aren't an as attractive
> proposition anymore.

I never claimed I could direct it, although the only other remaining image isn't very attractive either :D
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:52
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*hides it behind a curtain*
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:50
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Hide your ass
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It seems to me that the person who said that interprets the male genetic make up that way because she is a...emmm what's the opposite of a misogynst(sp?)? Anyway she's one of those, it's her interpretation but in my opinion she's too bias to look at it logically so sees that male genetic make up and sees what she wants to see, a defiency.
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. A standard feminazi man-baiting quote. Mention to anyone who uses it that a man's brain is invariably bigger and heavier than a womans. When they start claiming "that doesn't prove anything", employ the same logic against this quote.

Either that or accuse them of being a lezzer.
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:52
"I love yo... lamp."
I can direct it though. And if you can do that, no matter how good your cake related stories are, you just aren't an as attractive proposition anymore.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I can pee whilst standing. I win.

So can I.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:06
Regular
"8==="
He was Mini Me with a laser alright.
Mon 04/10/04 at 01:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hedfix wrote:
> Freud said something like: 'The only unnatural sex is to have no sex
> at all'.
>
> But he was a man so forget anything he wrote. ;D

He was also a right little sex maniac, the guy thought everything was about sex.
Mon 04/10/04 at 01:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I can't seem to be able to do that.

*thinks*

MY GOD!!?! I'M A WOMAN??!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.