GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN 7"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I've just got the beta version of MSN 7, and it's decent... but some parts of it are just horrible.
Like, TERRIBLE. And stuff.

But aesthetically, it's rather good.
So yeah.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Fair enough.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
RoJ wrote:
> AIM is balls.

Yep, it's utter crap
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hotmail is Microsoft's email service, whereas MSN Messenger is a messenger program - nothing to do with Hotmail at all.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Not a Jew"
AIM is balls.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
RoJ wrote:
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3697286.stm[/URL]
>
> The article isn't very clear, it talks about paying for Outlook and
> then meanders on about Hotmail as well. I'm sure it will have
> different relevance for different people.

All that article is about is how Microsoft are going to charge people to access Hotmail accounts using Outlook. It has nothing to do with Messenger.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It should probably be fine, I just skim read the article. Think its only if you use Outlook. Which means "paying to deter spammers" is just a money making scam on their behalf.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:28
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
DW wrote:
> Not as good as AIM, though.

ahahahaha WHAT?!

I don't have MSN 7, but I don't believe that it can be anywhere close to the atrocity that is AIM.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3697286.stm[/URL]

The article isn't very clear, it talks about paying for Outlook and then meanders on about Hotmail as well. I'm sure it will have different relevance for different people.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:26
Regular
So how do I change my Contact Card?

Not as good as AIM, though.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Just installed it, looks nice, a few bugs, but only minor.

The one annoying thing is, i have to install a patch to get rid of some annoying things that get in the way. Also, i cant find a way to get rid of the tabs, i hate the tabs.

- Found a patch for it now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.